Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You're beautiful regardless of your hair, lovely lips. 

your card made my day, beth. ❤️ you look cute with fluffy hair despite what you say.

Hair wax. When I had short hair, on those days where I looked more like a dandelion puff than myself that was the magic key.

I do use a wax currently, but for it to actually accomplish de-puffing I need to slather it on so thick I just look greasy. My hair is surprisingly stubborn, haha.

ETA: Wait you had short hair?? I can't even picture that! I bet you looked adorable, though!

Just a touch of gel rubbed in your palms and smoothed gently over your hair.

I use an Aveda texturizing cream just to make sure my pixie isn't going to act out too much.  It's not a ton of volume, it's just a bit of a finishing touch.

A bow. A big giant bow!

Anonymous Insider

TIARA

Mouse ears?

Yesss. MinnieBeth.

when my hair was short and it got fluffy, i'd use bumble & bumble hairdresser's invisible oil both when my hair was wet and when dry, and it would go with me in my purse. i'd also occasionally use a drop or two of facial oil, which works well but facial oils are just too expensive for me to do that regularly !

I totally have a DS of that. I'll give it a try! Thank you!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Sorry that the pic is a little blown out, that's what happens when actual light hits me lol. I didn't really do anything to my eyes today because they are really tired and puffy from a sob fest last night (nothing to worry about) so I decided to focus on lips more.

Wearing MAC Roxo on lips, Missha M Magic Cushion on face, Luminous Flush on cheeks although you can't see it.

Mal, I'm sorry your night sucked. On the plus side, that lipstick! (!!!)

I see no evidence of puffy eyes at all.

They are cleverly concealed by my nerd frames 😛

Flawless as always. I'd never know that your eyes were puffy.

What is going on with this year so far? So many celebrity deaths and so many people having sucktastic things happen to them. I want a 2016 redo.

And despite the puffy eyes (which I really don't see) you look lovely, dear malday.

I feel like this is a bad luck year so far for many people 😞 Thank you joz Heart

2016 really f-ing sucks.

I am looking to try a cushion bb cream/foundation. Where do you get this one? what are your thoughts on it? I have combo skin, btw...

This one is from Missha, I bought it directly from their site. I believe it's free shipping on orders $40+ so I added a bunch of sheet masks to my order haha. I have combo skin as well! It gets a little oily in the T Zone normally, but this cushion seems to place nice with my skin :)The coverage is nice and it feels lightweight.

88,857 Replies
testing