Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think classic red is just fine in a school setting! My second grade teacher wore a red lip every single day!

Your eyebrow shape is seriously perfect! And I'm home alone too 😞 The bf is also out of town for work. Its just me and our dog.....who is ignoring me.

Live it up! Put on a guilty pleasure chick flick (mine is Runaway Bride or Love and Basketball.... don't anyone make fun of me....) and wear a crazy lipstick shade like I am! 🙂

Do your chicken dance!  So Chaud is stunning on you!  

Bright, bright orange: only for nights in... until I grow a pair.

You totally rock it, though! You can so wear this out 'n' about.

Have fun! I love the lipstick.

mama

I was rewatching this show.. but I stopped to watch the last season of Psych. I'm currently on the last episode near the end. I had to stop it because I couldn't stop crying. LOL. Back to AD. 

AD is the bessssssst. (Well, the Netflix season is … it exists, OK. But S1–3 are some of the most amazing television ever put together.)

The last season was .. I don't want to say confusing but not as fun as the others.. it was a letdown. 😕 

What did you google to find it?? I looked for it before I posted. 🙂

Image search: lucille bluth mama's all alone

This is weird but I'm using my Smashbox full exposure palette for the first time today.  Initially I hated it cause it was going on chalky and patchy over my too faced eye primer.  Got over that little hump (I think I maybe had too much primer on?) and I think it worked out fine.  I wet my brush to apply s3 cause dry it was just a sparkly mess. I can see myself using this palette in the near future for nude eye looks. 

Ysl touche eclat foundation

josie Maran argan matchmaker powder foundation light

nars radiant creamy concealer

tarte blush buff

abh dip brow

sephora nano lips liner funky fuchsia

nars Priscilla gloss

mac lipglass chic supremacy 

guerlain cils d'enfer maxi lash mascara. Oh my gosh you guys!  This mascara is heaven!!!!!  image.jpgimage.jpg

This is such a cutely perky spring-time look! I am loving the nude yet glamorous eyes, and that mascara looks almost as incredible as your stunning eyebrows! Your complexion looks flawless and polished, and that lip hue is wonderfully playful and flirtatious! You look beautiful! 🙂

You have the most amazing eyebrows!! 

Love this look!

Your brows are perfect! I'm loving that lip color on you 🙂

Yes, agreed with greenporchlights!! Those brows look gorgeous and SO NATURAL I'm jealous of yours too 😄

I feel like Jake and his need to touch everything. Imagine me doing that to your eyelids. HAHA. "weirdo"

I looooove that wet eyelid look. I think it must be the shimmer? Reminds me of Lana del Rey's lids on "young and beautiful"/ 

You know how magazines say to wear vaseline on your lids for a sexy wet look, but all it ends up doing is making your lids all sticky? Your eyes look how it's supposed to look.

Ah, yeah!  My lids fold a lot when I blink, so I think they would actually stick to one another and look gross when I blinked if I did that.  I felt this color applied wet looks similar to stila kitten.  

88,074 Replies