Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

^-^ Thank you, I love my skin! Last night I tried a new product from Korres, it's supposed to brighten up, so far nothing but it's only been one day. Smiley Tongue 

I think I owe most of it to the moisturizer I use (Fresh Seaberry Oil), that's why it looks so dewy, but also now that I switched my cleanser, I've been using Tatcha for a couple of days already - day and night - and I've been loving how my skin feels and I feel like it's cleared up a bit, and that's just with the oil, I'm waiting for a travel size enzyme powder to get to me. 

Even fresh-faced your natural beauty is compelling, and your perfect complexion is stunning! : ) Please always wear a high SPF on your face - I would hate you to ever wind up with the ugly freckles and hyper-pigmentation I have. I've faded the damage so much it's apparently barely noticeable now, but to me it is a glaring issue still ...

I use a vegetarian sunscreen with an spf of 45 and sometimes the bb creams i use or foundation have a bit of spf as well. Smiley Happy I do have a 2 or so freckles still, I was always so careless and always wandered in the sun with no screen to protect me, but I'm trying to reverse all of that. Thank you, ballerina! I have been feeling better about my skin  as every day passes and the pimples have become less frequent. Smiley Happy 

You look sooooo pretty. I love your dramatic looks but this is so beautiful too! 

^_^ Thank you, stars, I appreciate it! 

Yeahhh, girl. That's what I'm talking about. Gorgeous!

Thank you! I didn't feel like putting on much makeup, long hard day at home. I don't know if the Fresh lip balm is considered makeup? But it has a lovely reddish tint to it. Smiley Happy 

Wow, I've never seen you fresh-faced. Gorgeous in every style, as usual.

Hahaha, you haven't?! Omg! Well, I have been self conscious of my bare face in the past, I'm not used to people seeing me without makeup, but.. here it is! I think this is my 2nd or third naked picture here. Smiley Wink Thank you, TK! 

I feel like I've been on this board (and this thread) forever, but I've pretty much only been on the board since the 20% off sale and this thread since … the beginning of the month?

Enough rambling from me. My conclusion still stands: you're awesome. Smiley Happy

You're such a chameleon Smiley Happy

I want to cut my hair , all of it, in uneven layers. :s 

You would be beautiful bald, lovely lady.

LMAO, no. no no. If I were bald, I'd look like a volleyball. I have such an ugly head. >_<I feel its too big, I get headaches when I wear headbands and the majority of hats do not fit cause they're too small.. and I feel like a freak if I find a big one. 

The only ones that have fit me comfortably are the XL ones, one size fits all usually is too small.

I bought my winter hat on Modcloth specifically because the reviews said it was so large. It fits me perfectly. Smiley Wink

Your skin is looking great.

Thank you, it definitely feels great too. So smooth, no matter how long its been since i washed my face. ^^ 

i was inspired by all the nars fresh faced nude craze. except my nudes are all darker and nothing like the new nars collection. 

NARS tinted moisturizer

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia (went pretty hardcore with it today)

COVERGIRL brow pencil, arches only

MUFE artist shadows in grey taupe and black brown

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil, bottom lid only

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

MAC lipliner, spice (lined and filled)

MAC matte lipstick, honeylove

this spice + honeylove combo is my favorite nude lip on me. and i return to it and i remember it's my favorite. so please, self, stop hunting for more nudes. you got yours.

i also might've posed my ridiculous bowie pillow to show everyone......

spicenude1.jpg

spicenude2.jpg

Whaaatt? I need a Bowie head pillow in my life. What is this magic?

This is a fantastically grungy-nude look - the inimitably Jemly version of the Nars Fresh Faced Nude series! It's a winner; you look absolutely gorgeous! Smiley Happy

85,267 Replies