Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Looooove it. Rainbow power without the fancy powder!

I just learned about shiro from KC'S vid... That would be a brilliant option - just mix each color with a little alcohol or glycerin so you could keep them separate din the pan long enough to press.... Brilliant Smiley Tongue

The tulip joke got me way more than it probably should have. Looks great though!!!

Loving everything about this look! You rocked the rainbow trend!

See, I knew you were a magical, chameleon, unicorn!!! You're probably teasing us about using the eyeshadows....and, your skin is just naturally rainbows!! Genius! Great idea! 

I want that first sentence on a bumper sticker.

You look AMAZING.

I love this, Whiskey. I don't get why people are shelling out $22 for a small multicolored highlight when you can make one. To each her own.

Lol thank you purple and i agrer but i get it yoo. Its pleasing to the little girl inside of us all. Pretty rainbows, thats where they get ya! I should make a red duo chrome highlighter in the shape of a strawberry and that it also smells like strawberry.  Id be rich quick. Called it. Traademarked. 

Very nice @Blackwhiskey! Did you mix with highlight, or just really sheer the shadows out?

@Libellules no mixing with highlight! The shadows were shimmrry and i used a big rlf fan brush, its a thick one they have which blended it out nice. And thank you

Yessssss to this rainbow!

lmao

IMG_0227.jpg

Trying my new red (!) blush from UD. I know it's not Exhibit A, but I can finally understand why @jemly@JazaChai, and other EA advocates love a red blush so much.

Here's a photo of everything I'm wearing today, except I swapped out the Glossier skin tint for a Maybelline Dream Velvet foundation sample @MK89 sent me. Further details in the What's Your Makeup Bag Worth thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/What-s-your-makeup-bag-worth/m-p/2460072/highligh...

IMG_0183.jpg

I see this and I think, "Hey!  I can wear a RED blush."  Then I walk into the store and see the pan, and it's so, so RED!  And I chicken out.  I am a blush coward.

OMG, with your porcelain doll complexion?! It would be amazing. I was worried how'd it look with my yellow-toned skin and rosacea, but I think it's pretty good. I could have blended it better, but I could blend all blush better. In conclusion: go for it!

Hehe, I'm wearing the contents of my bag today too!   😛. 

That red lipstick!!!!   Ack!!!  

The lipstick color is very pretty, but I'm not a fan of liquid lippies. At least it's pretty dupable. Smiley Happy

You look extra pretty today

Thank you, Anne! I'm glad things worked out because yesterday's attempted look was a hot mess (the photos shall remain forever unposted!).

The retro-esque look is extra pretty on you!

Thanks, Beth. It makes me wanna pull out my Besames, but I have to finish my NYXes first and then I think it's on to Charlotte Tilbury ... why was I tragically only born with one mouth?

85,065 Replies