Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

❤️ iloveyouandyouareamazing ❤️

I am very puzzled. Why do you think you're not good at eye shadow? I think this looks truly beautiful.

Thank you jozkid! I have a hard time coming up with creative looks and properly blending them out.

I think you are way too hard on yourself, kiddo. You don't give yourself nearly enough credit for your abilities. 😉

Love those green eyes

1) you are ridiculously beautiful

2) you also have a great personality!

You don't need to apologize for how you feel. We all need a little down time to recuperate sometimes, I know exactly how that feels. It will get better in time. Feel free to PM me if you feel like you need to vent. Hugs! ❤️

I really love the eyeshadow! I think you did a great job. Maybe add more of the crease color and blend it upwards to make it stand out a bit more? Also, you can try using a dark color in the outer corner if you want more of a a gradient effect and want to make it transition from the wing (does that kinda make sense?? lol)

Thanks MK! 

It does make sense. I have a hard time with dark outer v colors. They get out of control really fast. And I was really struggling with blending the light teal into the blue haha. Next time I'll try a little black in the outer corner! I went back in with a matte orange took it up higher after you said that, and it did look better. I always feel silly when I wear this much eyeshadow. I'm used to 2 eyeshadow looks haha.

OOOH Heart

Also, please accept all the hugs from me *hugs*

Not some of them. Not a lot of them. ALL OF THEM.

Fantastic job on your eyeshadow, way better than me!  I'm still learning 😛   You look so beautiful 😄

Haha thank you nicky! We're all still learning I think

I'm sorry you're going through a bad time, hun! Just try to keep your head up and remember that this is only temporary. Things will get better before you know it! ❤️

As for your makeup, you look beautiful! That eye look really makes your eyes pop.

Feel better soon! 🙂

Thank you plurfairy! ❤️ 🙂

Finally couldn't take it anymore and waxed my eyebrows today. The I went with something simple and dewy, including some random BB cream sample, Becca beach tint soufflé Watermelon, Becca liquid Opal, and JS Anna Nicole sheered out.

image.jpeg

You look so fresh and spring-y!

You look so freaking radiant! Can def see the k-beauty inspiration haha. 

Oh I love simple and dewy.   You look youthful and healthy!   I'm loving the spring coral lip shade as well!  

I've been researching a Korean skincare regimen and a few Korean makeup tutorial videos have slipped in there as well.

They're the absolute best if you're looking to knock 5-10 years off your appearance.  Especially the skincare!  Plus I found it's a lot of fun!  

Sorry about being MIA lately. I've been a bit busy with various and sundry things. I'm actually on deadline and should be working on something right now, but am seriously procrastinating. So — of course — I'm posting. 

Cover FX Cream Foundation sample in N35 on face

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown on brows

TF Nude Dip on eyes

Nars Orgasm on cheeks

YSL Glossy Stain 103 Pink Taboo on lips

Today.JPG

1. How dare you have a life.

2. Love the lip color and your eyes look so open and lively!

88,857 Replies
testing