Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Well, crap!  Now you are making me want Bite 008. 

It's a really nice color!

You look so darn glamorous.   Your hair.  Your lios.  The look in your eyes...  

Thank you hearts!

IMG_20150730_135107.jpg

I've been feeling really uninspired and unmotivated lately. I'm stuck in a rut and I don't know what to do. Today I did a blue smokey eye using the ABH Artist and Shadow Couture palettes. Lips are KVD Ayesha liquid lipstick and Night moth lipliner.

When in doubt, purplefy yourself.

You gorgeous girl, looking stunning as usual but I am missing your beautiful smile Smiley Happy

Your eyes take my breath away.   

Uninspired makeup wise or just in general?  😔

Thanks Hearts! 😀 General. All I feel like doing nowadays is lounging around, working on summer school work with my hair tied up and no makeup. It's so bad my mom has to beg me to get out of the house.

Aw, big hugs girl, it hapoens to everyone at some point and it sucks.  Completely normal though.  Your mom probably has the right idea if you've been given a good amount of time to just do nothing.  My mom actually set me up on an adult play date to get me out of the house once, lol.  It ended up being fun but it was a joke for a while cause people would ask how we met and I'd have to explain.  

Hopefully your spirits go up in the next little while.

I would love to do my makeup this great when feeling uninspired. You're flawless! 

Thanks SD!!! Smiley Happy

This sounds corny, but even though you are feeling uninspired - you should know that you are inspiring others with your looks.  I was mesmerized by the blue that I almost missed the lavender shading that really ties the eyes and lips together.  So, thanks for your beautiful artistry!

Thanks Sister! Smiley Happy

You look gorgeous! Sometimes it's hard to find inspiration. I like to save some of my favourite looks and browse through them when I want to do something new, or find a look and recreate it, but at the same time, try to take a new spin on it.

Good idea, KB!  I think I'll try this out!

Sorry you are feeling uninspired, purple!

You certainly don't look it.  Ayesha with those blue eyes is particularly captivating.

Om man we're abh twins today, except yours is way better than mine haha. You look beautiful per usual Smiley Happy

Thanks Shannon! I love ABH shadows! They're all I've been wearing lately.  I want to see your look for today!

Beautiful blue shadow Smiley Happy

Thanks Twilight Smiley Happy

82,684 Replies