Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ah, beautiful, you pull off warm colors so nicely <3

Thanks BW! 

YOUR EYE COLOUR!!!! You have such beautiful eyes, SD! Your  shadows compliment it very very well!

Thank you so much purplefy! The green in my eyes doesn't usually translate into photos. I got lucky today Smiley Happy 

Perfect eyeshadow as always, and the second photo shows off your highlight even better, so it was totally needed. Smiley Happy

I'm not even wearing highlight. It's all from the blush. It has a nice sheen to it. And thanks!!

Even better, you're just naturally glowy!

That blush is a beautiful shade for you! Your eyes are mesmerizing!

Aww thanks! My blush always pulls a little peachy in picture but in person its more pink. This blush will definitely be repurchased whenever I finish it up. 

Very pretty! I love your lippe combo. 

Thank you! Smiley Happy 

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

I was already planning on wearing Nars Audacious Natalie (first photo) and remembered that Gwenhwyfar wanted to see an on-lip swatch of both that and Catherine (second photo). I prefer Natalie with this sweater, so that's what I'm wearing now. Eyes are BareMinerals The Posh Neutrals palette and a purple UD liner whose name I can't remember.

Wow! This is like an editorial from the beauty pages of a magazine! As always your bangs win me over and mean you can carry off anything, but I am stunned by how well you have executed this complex and dramatic eye look, and both lip looks are pretty amazing, though I agree that Natalie is a brilliant partner in crime for the sweater! Stunning and experimental! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Ballerina! Smiley Happy

gorgeous girl Smiley Happy 

Aw, thanks, ma'am.

Love the eyeliner and lip colour combo!

Thanks, KB. Smiley Happy

I'm digging that liner, with your vibrant blue shirt it looks like a lovely violet shade.I wish my bangs were as well behaved as you. 

I don't know what's going on with this photo, but my shirt is the same purple as my liner. Silly iPhone 4. And I love that you said that about my bangs as there's a bunch of little scraggly bits hanging down. Such is life with bangs—they'll never look like Bettie Page's. 

I love them both! How do you like the Posh palette? I've only tried mineral eyeshadows from baresminerals, which I like. 

81,043 Replies