Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!  I love that beauty can be made with such simple itemsSmiley Happy 

I am obsessed with this headpiece - you look amazing!

Wow, it's like showgirl style!  Now I wanna see you doing the cancan!! Smiley Wink

Hearts can't dance but she dances with heart!   

!!!!! This is fabulous. What is the occasion? 

Thank you darling!  (Out come the titles cause I'm drinking) m at CCC (chaos communication camp).  It's kinda like burning man but more like burning nerd.  

That sounds awesome. Enjoy! I hope you get to dance with that headpiece on Smiley Very Happy

I wanna add a pic but nothing is taking clear on my darn phone:/ I miss my lighting at home. 😞

i'm wearing mac monorange that's faded out quite a bit. Lots of becca highlighter in opal and moonstone, kvd contouring powder, becca opal on my kids with birdcage and gunner on the very edges from the spellbinding palette.

I'm cranky.  It's hot, and I'm dehydrated and there are screaming children everywhere.  I swear one starts crying and another one hurts themselves.  Just all of you fall down at once and get it over with!  Lol, laughing at my own evil!   image.jpgimage.jpg

OMG!!! Your hair is so fierce and so gorgeously mermaid-esque right now! And doesn't it work just beautifully with that cute coral lip! You're so beautiful! Smiley Happy

Merci'.  There are nine other people with varying shades of blue hair here and many other fabulous shades!  I am in my element!  

Your haiiiiiiirrrrrrr!!! I have such a love/hate relationship with "lived in" makeup. On one hand, it looks great! On the other, I wish it could look that way right off the bat.

I have a couple shades I prefer stained out as opposed to fresh and crisp.  Usually with raspberry shades I like this.  

Moreange and that lip.  I'm swooning from how perfect it is!

That means a lot coming from the woman who rocks Orange the bestest!  It's true.  Don't fight it.  

I can't believe it took me so long to even consider this colour.  I am in love.  I brought so many lipsticks and I keep pulling out either this one or Nippon 

Love your hair and lip color! It matches the fishbowls you made yesterday Smiley Very Happy

Hehehe!  Nice!   That was a definite joint effort!  I can't wait to get home and play in the skittles and vodka!   It's a grown up science experiment I must experience for myself!  

That is a gorgeous lip color, and it looks great with your hair!

Thank you Jaza!  So far orange lips have been my favourite with the blue hair!   and the combo matches my dress which is an extra bonus!   

You look gorgeous! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you!  There's another blue haired person at camp with us!  So exciting! 

Part indie-boho unicorn, part glam, sultry goddess!

82,074 Replies