Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

purplefy,

My dry eyes were caused by extended contact lens use (not a problem for everyone).   I got lasik a few years ago and don't wear contracts anymore.  Just FYI - both lasik and contacts may cause dry eye - but for me, the contacts were the worst offender.

I would strongly suggest limiting their use to special occassions.  I wish I had done that.

I use Genteel eye drops (no preservatives) daily when I wake up (It is available at al drugstores).  The have them in three moisturizing levels, and I use the one for moderate dry eyes typically.  I also have the one for sever dry eyes that I use if I have been outdoors/wind a lot.

Thanks Chilli! I got them on last Thursday and my doctor told me to wear them for at least 4-5 hours everyday for the next two weeks. I've never had contacts before so this is totally new. I have eye drops since my eyes were mildly dry before from being windburnt while I was in school. I use the drops in the morning and night but the moisture doesn't last. But the contacts sucked a little bit more moisture from them. They aren't uncomfortable though. 

Thanks for the recommendation! I pick up the moderate and severe drops when I run errands tomorrow.

The Genteel drops are very spendy.  The Walgreens home brands that looks exactly like Genteel has teh exact same ingredients.  I remembering fussing at my husband that he was trying to palm off store brand on my precious eyes, but it is just as effective (and MUCH cheaper). :-)

Just FYI:

Okay. I'll go with the cheaper option then. No need spending the extra money. Thanks Chilli! Smiley Happy

I use Systane. Medium spendy drops, but sometimes you can get really good coupons for them that are good on the double packs.

Thanks Quota! Smiley Happy

I got out my summer things yesterday, and it must have put color in mind for today. And here is my hand fan for keeping cool when I inevitably overheat everywhere during the summer. Clearly I'm just goofing off for BT. Smiley Indifferent

What I'm wearing:

• REN Satin Perfection BB Cream SPF 15 in 'Light/Medium' (this is a bit too dark on my skin, but may work better after I get a little more sun midsummer -- the texture is very pleasing, however)
  • Cover FX Cream Concealer in 'N X-Light' (on a couple of red spots and to mask the redness around my nose)
  • BareMinerals Ready Blush/Bronzer Duo in 'The Endless Summer'
  • Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in 'Sheer Ladyflower'

FullSizeRender (14).jpg

You are the master of the minimalist approach to makeup, and with your stunning features and flawless complexion, you can really do no wrong! I am absolutely loving this juicy raspberry lip hue, as it lights up your face in the most incredible manner! You look stunningly beautiful Smiley Happy

Aww, thank you, ballerina. You are so very kind!

This photo looks like it belongs in a set photo shoot proofs! Beautiful!!

Thank you! And you better not stop posting - I love seeing your natural makeup looks!

I'll keep posting until you guys tell me you notice no differences in my day-to-day looks Smiley Wink

Haha! Throw in a lipstick or blush here and there to keep us on our toes. Smiley Wink

Wow, Ladyflower is beautiful on you! Does it lean more purple or pink in person? 

Thank you, SD! I really like the color; it looks pretty dark in the tube (or sample tub), but it applies as a bright pink with a slightly muted blue undertone. It reads very similar to Fresh 'Tulip' on me, but not quite as bright -- a bit more muted. Definitely more pink than purple.

Thanks!! Its really pretty.

You look drop dead gorgeous, I love your lipstick and your fan Smiley Wink

Thank you, fatimamummy!

Looking very coquettish today Smiley Wink

ETA: And I love the blush.  I can't stop staring at it.

Thank you! This is one of my favorite BM products. It was from one of their standard ridiculously massive sets last summer, and I waited and debated and finally just bought only the blush duo from someone on Ebay. So glad I did.

Goofing off is Serious business.

79,160 Replies