Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I really like this look!  Proving sometimes that less is more Smiley Wink

Loving the airbrushed dollface your camera helping give you again. It looks so perfect. And I really do like this colour hair on you. It suits you more than the warmer blonde. 

And sleep always wins. bahahah.

I agree!  The iciness is way cool!  <see what I did there? 

Fun fact: one of the toners used is called Ice.

I'm really loving the way my hair turned out too.

I'm not sure it's entirely the camera. I was messing around in the mirror and noticed that I've got a fairly fine airbrush look. I have to look to find the blemishes... I think changing to the Smashbox primer to use with the Tarte foundations (particularly the 12-Hour Clay foundation) has really improved the coverage.

OH I'm sure whatever you're doing is helping. The reason I say the camera is helping is because even your hair is blurred a bit. I work with photos for a living, so it's easier for me to spot the nuances. But, regardless, you look awesome and that's all that matters!

Totally. I pursued photography for a time as well. The camera is definitely helping by blurring my pores more. It just was never *this* intense with my old Korres primer, and I do see a slight airbrushed effect in the mirror.. That definitely fades throughout the day though. Dark spots are peeking through now Smiley Sad..

You look like a doll!  I think I may need to get a sample of that foundation cause wow. 

It's my favie!

There's more than a handful of colors depending on how pale and the undertones so I would definitely suggest getting matched in store.

Your hair is lovely, and sleep trumps gym haha

Right?

I mean, I really want that half-sleeve tattoo, and I don't want to put that on my flabby arms (that whole, "don't lift more than 15 pounds" doctor thing motivating me to never do upper-body work outs)... but at the same time I really just want to sleep.

It's quite a conundrum..

The only issue is that you would then have to lift every week to keep up with it or there isn't any point. Lifting is something that doesn't get easier as you get older. If sagging is a concern you could pick a few other places to get a spread.

Three days a week in a physical therapy style execution!  Smiley Happy

I've worked with a trainer before and know what I need to do..Just getting with it.. That's the hard part. I'm a creature of routine and adding something to my routine is a pain. But once it's there, I'm a beast.

I saw your photo and had to pop in here to tell you how amazing your skin looks! Like flawless porcelain. I'm in awe! 

THIS!!!! lachaton took the words right out of my mouth. Your skin is flawless!

I wouldn't say it's totally flawless. My foundation, primer, and camera just all seem to work for me. Underneath, I have a few blemishes from the heatwave here in the PNW. One on my chin is poking through and visible in the picture. Smiley Happy

But thank you! I appreciate the compliments!

Your skin looks flawless! You look amazing.

IMG_20150624_101105.jpg

Foundation too faced born this way

Gift from sephora and tf.

Nars Jane poppies

I like how the foundation looks. It look very natural. I applied with beauty blender. But I thought it was gonna be more matte it looks dewy on my face which I don't mind. It has medium coverage. I can still see some perfections but I don't mind they're just less noticeable. I applied around 5 30 am so I'll give another update by lunch 

Here's a better shot..... it looks too shiny for my liking. Thoughts?

IMG_20150624_103555.jpg

It looks a bit too shiny in around your nose and above you lips.   I think you can make it work by just powdering that area.  Otherwise it gives a nice dewy look.   lol, you certainly don't need a luminizer!  

I thought so too but I'm gonna try it without using my nude oil this time lol

You have the most beautiful green eyes! Your liner is amazing!

thank you emmy 

79,272 Replies