Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ooh, which shadow shade is the really bright one? You're making me reconsider whether I want to try to get Sweet Peach at some point.

Your skin is so smooth and your blending so good today that you look like a painting.

Beth... I'm telling you, I really think this palette is worth it. I'm super happy with my purchase.

The shade on my lid is the "hallmark" color of the palette, Candied Peach (the semi-sparkly peach shade in the middle of the palette). The sparkles are there still, but they are verrrry fine so it doesn't really come through in the picture. It all looks MUCH more vibrant in person, too!

You are so sweet! I have been really taking great care of my skin lately, drinking tons more water and.. honestly, the Lorac primer is a game changer for me, too. Foundation goes on like a dream now.

Did you recommend that one to me when I posted my question about mattifying stuff? I tend to forget about products I'm interested in that Sephora doesn't carry haha. But your face is making a very strong case for it!

@TopazBeth I diiiiiiid recommend it to you! 🙂 after I heard Kimberly Clark talking it up.

I have tried a couple primers before and this is my favorite.

It reminds me most of Tarte's clean slate primer (I used it yeaaars ago) in how it feels and glides on the skin, but I think this has a longer lasting effect.

It also is infused with salicylic acid and antioxidants of vitamins A, C and E, so hopefully it's also doing good things to my skin!

The key is application + giving it time to set. You really don't need a whole lot, and I would concentrate on the t-zone specifically.. but I tell ya, it has made the teeny tiny fine lines in my forehead vanish.

I adore your red-orange shadow.  It's a color far too few people wear, even though it's wonderfully flattering.

Also, A+ for your earrings. 

Aw, thank you so much! You are super sweet. I love wearing that kind of shade on my eyes! Makes my eye color pop way more.

Amen!  I have blue-green eyes, and one of my favorite shades is a bright pinky-orange called Poppy.  Mostly orange. That peach really amps up your jade green ones.

I also really like pairing it with the plum lip, which is a combination I've not yet tried with mine.  Eager to.

oh thank you for saying that! A lot of times I doubt my choice in pairing lip color to my eye makeup... I feel like a lot of times I pick the wrong tones or something. I'm glad this combo doesn't look out of sorts.

Last post I make on Beautytalk. I quit. Bye guys.

Eyes -

Kat von D quad  SMOKE

Kat von D Trooper eyeliner

Wet n Wild Mascara

Face -

Illamasqua foundation

Lunatick Lab Cosmetics contour love this and blush

Makeup forever setting powder

Eyebrows - Giorgio Armani eye and brow maestro black.

lips -

lunatick lab cosmetics Creature i patted it down with some Givenchy primer to make them matte. you don't need the smashbox, just use any silicone primer you have.

share.jpg

I thought long and hard about this.

thranduil.gif

And It's time for me to depart.

May the light shine with you all.

LOTR-GIFS-lord-of-the-rings-22114612-500-202.gif

My brows are named daddy long legs 

Haahahhahahaha. Sorry to disappoint the few but I was joking. Not leaving. APRIL FOOLS!

oh my god i'm so relieved. sent you an instagram DM to check on you. YOU GOT ME.

@jemly lol I saw it a bit ago and replied! Everything's gravy!

I totally missed this post earlier, but what a brilliant (and somewhat mean) April fools joke!

@Paiigee She did individually PM us (who commented right away), and told us April Fools 😄 

And this was my reply: 

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 6.02.24 PM.png

XD

I love this! 😂

I also never know how the emojis on my phone are going to translate so ya

I thought it'd be mean but then I was like go big or go home. I would've posted April fools sooner but I wanted to take a little nap since I was working outside from 9 til 3 and got exhausted. Mom mmm

It's a good day for it. And big isn't bad. I'm jealous of your nap though!

😞

Aw, I'll miss you! 😞

88,857 Replies
testing