Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous @heartsmyface!!! 😍 The lipstick is pretty too! 😉💗

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Ok model 😍

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Very sultry look today! @heartsmyface

Oh you look phenomenal!! Red carpet glamour @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Those cheekbones are so sharp, they could cut glass! A gorgeous, glowy look today. 

@heartsmyface ,

I agree.  There's a golden glow to your skin here that is very movie star!  Your whole look is that!  Great lighting!

@heartsmyface  Are you sure you're not a movie star?! Your photos are always so stunning! That lip looks great on you!

Ikr!?  va-va-voom! 😮

@gonerogue  Aw shucks!  So are yours so if I’m a movie star then so are you!  your looks are always so polished and fresh faced.   

@heartsmyface  My glass skin says thank you ❤️😂

OMG!  Stunning photo @heartsmyface 😍❤️, beautiful closeup of your eyes.  They look so green with that pop of bright lip shade. 👏

@2manyperfumes   Aw thank you!  🥰

Revisiting old faves and they are still good.  The only new is the Bite Beauty French press lipgloss.  

the silk canvas works best on its own and then my foundation no 7 with my ELF sheer setting powder, CG concealer, I❤️Revolution bronzer and Hourglass blush, ABH brow definer, Melt lipliner in edible.  Essence lash primer and mascara.

55D5836A-DA79-49FC-B9BD-E727C2AE32DF.jpeg3F492BC5-42AA-496D-9A44-C1CBCF8F296E.jpegE8DFABAE-FAE7-4526-9223-D875CC81B3E0.jpegD9628A6B-45F4-4299-81ED-774183BC3450.jpeg

Excellent palette to play with @2manyperfumes you look lovely

Thank you @lmaster ❤️ I keep meaning to swatch it too but so many ideas do little time.

@2manyperfumesI just came across this lip gloss at tjx today!  (along w/a few other bite products) I kept smelling it cuz it smelled so good, just like coffee!  they should make a balm version, haha.  I like your lipstick, goes well w/the gloss. 🙂

Thank you @treestar86 ❤️👏 yes they had them at my local store.  I only grabbed the French press one and I’m wearing it today without a lipstick but with liner.  Great formula and not gooey or messy.  They also had salted caramel and an amuse Bouche formula in shade infused.  Very pretty deep berry tone.  

@2manyperfumes  ah, I thought you were wearing the lipstick pictured. 😛  I have the caramel one but haven't tried it yet - prob. too light for me.

I wore the gloss 2 days in a row @treestar86 🥰 once with a nude and once on its own with a liner in a similar shade.  Salted caramel is light but would look great over top a nude.  

Oooooh, very pretty, @2manyperfumes !

Thank you @tsavorite 🥰

88,857 Replies
testing