Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown, I LOVE THIS COMBINATION!!! I like the bold lip...

@RGbrown, I LOVE THIS COMBINATION!!! I like the bold lip with the softer eye, it looks great on you.

Re: @RGbrown, I LOVE THIS COMBINATION!!! I like the bold lip...

@Luvstravel 

Thanks so much! 💖

So I ordered the Natasha Coral palette back on Black Friday. It was hidden away in my palette drawer and just now digging it back out. I really like this palette! My face is showing reddish in pic for some reason 🤷‍♀️

RE: What are you wearing today?

I love this lip colour on you. It really suits your skin tone @Luvstravel

You don’t look red at all @Luvstravel ❤️, you look great espresso your skin and wow to find a brand new palette just tucked away - jackpot 🎰 

@Luvstravel great look!! Happy dance for finding the ND palette 🙌

You completely understand @Imaster when a new product get...

You completely understand @Imaster when a new product gets lost in other new products and so on 🤷‍♀️ It blended so easily. It will definitely be on my Spring/Summer rotation.

@Luvstravel @You look so fresh faced and your skin looks beautiful!   Loving this look on you! 

Thanks so much @heartsmyface

Thanks so much @heartsmyface

@Luvstravel Ur lashes look amazing!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. For the past several months I've been...

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. For the past several months I've been using Too Faced Damn Girl mascara and love it!

You look beautiful @Luvstravel!

Thank you @DaneeBT

Thank you @DaneeBT

I won't have time to do face, hair, and an outfit change between getting home from work and a first date, so I decided to wear my date face to work! I might refresh it with some smoked-out liner and a different lip when I get home. 

Spoiler

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Hope you have a great night and you look pretty as always.  🥰😘💖🌹 @tastelikewater just refresh and you’re good to go.

@tastelikewater, you know your Biba palette and Bobbi Bro...

@tastelikewater, you know your Biba palette and Bobbi Brown lip is a great choice!

You look great!! As always lovely @tastelikewater 

My birthday look: I tried doing a look from one of Kathleen Lights videos but toned down a bit. I primed my eyes with my Aquaconcealer, set it with Royal Jewels from my So Jaded palette, then started the crease with Salted Caramel from my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Deepened the look with Summer Yum from Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, then dabbed Diamond from So Jaded all over the lid but focused mainly in the center. Smudged Stoned as a small wing eyeliner from the same palette as well. Added My Precious in the inner corners and Salted Caramel on lower lash line. Finished with my Honey Dude eyeliner from ColourPop in the water line and my handy Lights Camera Lashes Mascara. Face is my Rainforest is the Sea foundation, Aquaconcealer, Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer, Bare Minerals That Peach Tho blush, Becca Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini highlighter, and Charlotte Tilburys lipstick in Kidman’s Kiss. Sadly the eyeshadow shows up way more when my lids are not open 😕 I think I have a lot of lid space until I look in the mirror and all my shadow just is gone when I’m awake. Oh well. I tried to get it in the lighting before I left so these are the best pics I got.

You look beautiful @SnugglePuggle94 ❤️🥰, I love the look.  Hugs and Happy Birthday 🥳💋🥂

Beautiful birthday look @SnugglePuggle94  🥳♥️

88,857 Replies
testing