Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

I love your colour choices! @2mamyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KehDee ❤️

Re: What are you wearing today?

Haven’t worn eye makeup in weeks. Still not doing mascara until the flu virus has fully left me. Eyeshadows, liners, and brushes I can sanitize; mascara I cannot, and I’m out of tester wands. Anyway, I wanted to start playing with one of my newest palettes today. 

My brave “I will NOT get reinfected with the flu today” face. :DMy brave “I will NOT get reinfected with the flu today” face. 😄Testing a new Viseart palette.Testing a new Viseart palette.

Details: 

Spoiler

Brows 

• MAC Shape + Shade in Stud (used just the brush end) 
  • Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Black Tea 

I’ve been gradually dropping my brow arches all winter. One brow is naturally arched higher than the other, but I’m tired of constantly plucking the lower one to better match the higher one. Instead I’ve let both brows grow out so I can maintain lower arches; this requires less plucking/shaping, thank goodness. I used the MAC Shape + Shade brush end to add a few individual brow hairs below the arch of my higher brow, as well as the tails of both brows. 

Undereyes 

• Becca Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer in Cinnamon 
  • Danessa Myricks Evolution Powder in shade 3 

I’ve tested this setting powder for a month now and I’m impressed! It’s not as overall fantastic as my favorite By Terry powder, but it does hold my concealer well, and this shade works great under my eyes. 

Eyes 

• Viseart Avignon 
  • Glossier Colorslide liner in Disaster Class 
  • Chantecaille Luster Glide liner in Violet Damask 
  • By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder (used to set wing) 

This palette was a very limited Viseart release last month. The shades were curated from Grand Pros 1 and 2, plus one of the Neutral Mattes palettes. Today I threw a quick blue look together with no primer, just to see how much each shade would crease. I love that the sparkly duochrome shade doesn’t crease much (on me) but does travel across my lid. It’s a great “wash of color” shadow I might pack for a near-future trip. 

Cheeks 

Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Euphoric Fusion 

Lips 

• MAC Liptensity Lip Pencil in La Sultana 
  • Lipstick Queen Blue By You 

La Sultana is applied as a liner and a lip ombré, leaving the inner center of my lips bare. Then Blue By You is applied over everything. I’m still kinda mad at MAC for discontinuing the entire Liptensity line, but I’m glad I was able to snag a few liners (and bullet backups) before they disappeared. Why MAC killed their best lip liners (and bullets) is a big ol’ mystery. 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You look great! I love how the eye and lip colours go together @WinglessOne

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @KehDee ! 

You look amazing @WinglessOne ❤️, I’m sorry you’ve been sick with the flu hope you’re feeling a lot better.  I love the viseart palette.  Lately I’ve been hearing so much buzz over how good the Chantecaille face powder is.  I saw you have a liner from the brand.

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! I’ve never tried Chantecaille’s powder, but I love their silk-infused eyeliners. They’re the smoothest gliding liners I’ve ever used. I also have a couple of their lipsticks and their cheetah eyeshadow single, which I bought mostly because part of proceeds go toward cheetah conservation. Cheetahs are my favorite big cat, and it hurts me deeply to see their numbers continue to plummet in the wild. 

Anyway, that’s my favorite thing about Chantecaille: their dedication to wildlife conservation. I’ll always love the brand for that reason above all others. 💚

I never heard of the brand until I saw it reviewed on YouTube @WinglessOne ❤️ And I heard how fantastic the powder was.  I do love when a brand does something like conservation.  The eyeliners would be something that would catch my attention.  🥰

I'm so in love with this holographic, metallic blue eye on you! It's so versatile and fun. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT  @tastelikewater  @ZakiyaBT  @lmaster  @tsavorite  @SportyGirly125 ! 

I spent so many days in hermit mode while sick (didn’t wanna spread my cooties), I dread having to do it again in the coming weeks. But if it’ll keep me from getting sick again, I might have to hoard a few essentials (again) this weekend in preparation. 😄  

Sending you healthy vibes @WinglessOne ! According to our school nurse, Wave 2 will be coming through Chicago in the coming weeks. 

I love this look on you! 

So pretty!! Love those blues @WinglessOne 

@WinglessOne ,

Love your eyes! The Viseart Avignon is a beautiful palette!

@WinglessOne Love this look

Today I’m continuing to hit pan on my silk canvas by Tatcha.  NYX tinted veil primer and Covergirl concealer, dermablendz setting/illuminating powder, PTR highlighting and illuminating cream, MAC dazzle highlighter, ABH brow definer, Essence lash primer and mascara.  Hourglass bronzer and blush.  Catrice skin Perfector, Melt lipliner in Headbang, bite French press lip gloss, Melt Vida palette, Rimmel gilded gold eye liner, NYX off tropics jungle green liner for waterline.

D1A95E66-5169-4983-A67D-FA2E8282C52C.jpeg6DA300D7-0A06-4295-B554-E576D872A44E.jpeg8D95DF66-D494-48BD-A954-69EFF7A674C7.jpeg90AD742E-1229-4C55-9C1B-3339E8F6C59F.jpeg

Love hourglass!! @2manyperfumes beautiful look

Me too @lmaster ❤️ Hourglass is so good !

Keeping it relatively simple today

IMG_20200303_144243813.jpg

IMG_20200303_144206318.jpg

IMG_20200303_143947449_HDR.jpg

Spoiler
No brows...they're hidden by my bangs anyways, so who cares 😋

Eyes: NARS eyeshadow primer
LORAC Luxe Diamond shadow (no tag with the name, but it's the one advertised as pewter or platinum or something I thought would be silver... but it isn't. It's a champagne/soft gold) + Nomad Norrsken 1, a lovely blue-purple that my camera muted out almost completely 😣
Lipstick Queen grey eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash mascara

Face:
Cotz sunscreen
Laura Mercier powder
Bareminerals Dew Mist

Lips:
Wanting to mirror the blue-purple on my lids, I started with the MAC Seeing Stars in Asterisk, but it's a bit sheer, borderline patchy on its own, so I mixed in a bit of MAC Liptensity in Galaxy Grey for a bit more coverage. 

Love the holographic lip!

Love these smoky lavender shimmers on you @RGbrown 💜💜, beautiful lippie.

88,857 Replies
testing