Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @ather 💜😘

I love the eye look and lippie combo together @2manyperfumes my favorite 

Thank you @lmaster 💜😘

Very soft & pretty @2manyperfumes

Very soft & pretty @2manyperfumes

Re: Very soft & pretty @2manyperfumes

Thank you @danielledanielle ❤️

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This is such a stunning glam look!!! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @idanyd ❤️

I'm always impressed by your eyeshadow skills. I love the metallic shimmer by the lash line. I've been using the Lilah B primer as a moisturizer at night and love it. <333

Thank you @PenelopeBT 🥰 I love that primer and both my daughter and I have been using it daily.  

RE: What are you wearing today?

Parent-teacher conferences today. Nobody signs up to see the school counselor, so I didn’t dress up but did my face juuuuust in case! I did slightly more coverage with my powder foundation today, and that's allowed me to see that the undertone is *slightly* off. Drats!

Spoiler

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater  I can barley see the undertone is off. I’m sure no one would even notice!! I love this look!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Stunning look!! Your eye color pops with this eye look @tastelikewater

This palette has very pretty shadows that suit you beautifully @tastelikewater 👏❤️.  It’s a winner and I love the warm nude lip shade with it.

Oh that eye look!! 😍 @tastelikewater 

Did makeup to do yard work using Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Light/Medium with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer 25.0 Medium Natural HUDA BEAUTY - Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Liquid Eyeshadows in cashmere robe combo, haus labs goddess liquid eyeshadow, blush is Tokyo Milk blush stick,  lashes are DIOR - Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume HD Mascara lips are CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Matte Revolution Lipstick- Pillow Talk Collection - Pillow Talk20200311_173804.jpg

@moxiepancakes  Beautiful look!!

How am I just now learning that DDG has a tinted sunscreen? @moxiepancakes do you love it?

I've repurchased it many many times it's one of the few that does not break me out with daily wear. As an added bonus it does not run with sweat and burn my eyes. @KatieBT I work outdoors and this I'd one of the few beauty products I use every day.

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This is gorgeous makeup no makeup look!! Very natural! @moxiepancakes

My iPad was stuck so I was trying to post and also comment on @moxiepancakes ❤️ I don’t know if the post stuck to this one 🤷‍♀️  I wanted to let @moxiepancakes  know that is the most soft glam gardening look ever lol.  You look too pretty for the garden unless you are going to tea 👏

Today I needed cheerful colours.  I used my Sephora points grande lipstick in smoked sherry and the Laura Geller gloss with my bite beauty lipliner.  Dermablend camo foundation over top my Lilah B. Oil primer.  Covergirl concealer, ELF setting powder, hourglass bronzer, urban decay blush in shade Bang.  Huda gemstones palette, uh-huh honey palette, Sephora green eyeshadow liner stick, mildew liner by UD.  Essence mascara and YSL green mascara.  

B876907E-E00E-4137-819A-EB362769F68E.jpegEBDB6E14-57CF-42CA-AE89-30A1EE985D88.jpegDC12F3EA-CC31-46EB-B2D6-AD1594DBA58E.jpeg

88,857 Replies
testing