Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

The Viseart eye looks great on you and love the Pat Elson...

The Viseart eye looks great on you and love the Pat Elson with your new glasses. You look fabulous @jozkid

Re: The Viseart eye looks great on you and love the Pat Elson...

Thanks so much @Luvstravel !

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid that’s the spirit! I love your new glasses good thing you were able to snag them in time! 

Thanks @KatieBT . I was happy I could get them, too. My husband ordered a new pair the same time I did, but his prescription is much stronger. They got the lenses in, but they weren't happy with the grinding on one of them, so they sent out again. I'm hoping they come in before the store decides they need to close for a while. 😕

@jozkid I sure hope so! Good luck, hopefully everything goes smoothly and you both have your prescriptions - lots of shows to watch and things to read!

RE: What are you wearing today?

So i used the same purply shade no idea why it decided to make some edges appear deeper. Im trying to cosplay a night elf here. They have white eyes. So i just tried my best.

@Blackwhiskey  Girl, when are you going to start doing this for a living? You are too talented not to. 🙂

@Blackwhiskey  Such a fun looking elf!! 

Very cool cosplay

Very cool cosplay

Hi @Blackwhiskey ,

Wow! The talent! Love this look! Do you have a favorite cosplay look? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Girl this is stunning!!!!! @Blackwhiskey

@Blackwhiskey this is SO impressive. I love seeing the creative looks you come up with! 

This is amazing @Blackwhiskey! I love your green hair too!

Lol 😂 I’m playing with makeup and decided to do two looks on one. Green eyeshadow side I’m wearing elf poreless putty; smaksjbox prime water; too faced born this way foundation; hey honey concealer; too faced shadow insurance; elf bite size palette jalapeño; nyx white base set with cinema secrets setting powder ever so slightly to stop creasing; lit cosmetics glitter green; Sephora felt tip liner the white one; kvd vegan beauty tattoo liner; too faced better than sex mascara; kvd vegan beauty brow powder; ABH clear brow gel; cinema secrets setting powder; elf cream brush (before setting my face) artist couture green highlighter; Natasha Denona tan palette. The pink side I used the pretty rich palette by too faced; shadow insurance; born this way foundation all by too faced; banana powder; kvd vegan beauty tattoo liner; benefit roller lash mascara; brow products same as green side. Lip on both pics is Jeffree star how how how

Both eye looks are absolutely amazing on you, @idanyd!  I'd love to recreate the green look you did on the right.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much @curlychiquita !!!

I love the greens! It’s such a unique colour. Amazing work @idanyd

Thank you so much 😊 @KehDee

@idanyd  Wow 2 very different looks!!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much!!! Helps me deal with all that’s going on lately makeup is my zen lol @ather

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank goodness for makeup @idanyd ! What fun you created! 🥰

88,857 Replies
testing