Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @tsavorite I love the combination of peach and turquoise together as well ☺️💜

The Sweet Peach looks really soft and lovely on you @melissapurple22!

Thank you @RachFace2921 ☺️ I was a nice refined in my collection 💜

You are just too cute, @melissapurple22!  Love this look!  The Becca x Chrissy palette is one of my all time faves!  I wish they would make a single of Beach Nectar! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76 I love the Beach Nectar highlight as well 💜 Haven't used this palette much since the summer but excited to get it back out. 

IMG_20180325_155751551_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180325_155315468.jpg

@RGbrown,

This is beautiful and just your style!  🙂

I just missed getting this palette!  I feel so dumb!

I love this look! great mix of bright colors. I just boug...

I love this look! great mix of bright colors. I just bought this palette too!

@RGbrown, I love your color palettes!  I'm compelled to be fairly conservative with my color choices at work, but I'm able to live vicariously through you!  You're always so spring-y and bright 🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸

@RGbrown Love. It. 💙💜❤️

Beautiful look, @RGbrown!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@RGbrown, I also have a question, when I wear heavy pigme...

@RGbrown, I also have a question, when I wear heavy pigmented colors on the bottom part of my eyelid, sometimes the color transfers to the upper part, even with setting spray, do you every have that problem? Because I really need a fix for it.

Thanks @fieldsofclover and @RGbrown. I've tried several e...

Thanks @fieldsofclover and @RGbrown. I've tried several eyeshadow primers. I started with NYX, but remember years ago I had used Lancome Aquatique Eye base, so I went back to using that and it has done pretty good for keeping eyeshadows from creasing but heavy pigments still transfer to my top lids sometimes. The end of last year I did purchase UD eye primer, the anti-age one, ha ha, and just stuck it in my drawer. I'll try that this week. Thanks again😊

Re: @RGbrown, I also have a question, when I wear heavy pigme...

@Luvstravel I'll second @fieldsofclover; eyeshadow primer is a must for me. I dunno if it even existed in my teens (surely it did, but I wasn't very makeup savvy then and had no idea what to do), and I always hated wearing eyeshadow because it would look simply dreadful within an hour or two. A good primer works miracles! I'm currently using Smashbox 24Hr Eye Primer and it works really well for me; I've also used the UD Primer Potion with good success. My Smashbox mini is almost done, so I'll be starting something new soon...I think I have minis of Too Faced Shadow Insurance and PUR Cease Crease lined up for trial next. Lots of folks recommend the NARS as well.

You said setting spray, but I don't know if you're using it as a spray afterwards, or if you are getting your brush wet with it before dipping into the eyeshadow...if you're not using it on your brush during application, that may be another option that helps as well (but in any case, I'd still recommend an eye primer as the first defense if you aren't using one currently).

Re: @RGbrown, I also have a question, when I wear heavy pigme...

@Luvstravel Welcome to the joys of hooded lids! I need a good shadow primer to make dark/bright colors work for me because of the same problem. I started with the Urban Decay primer potion and have the Nars primer now after testing a few... I think there's a 100-point mini of the UD in the Rewards Bazaar right now if you want to give it a try.

@RGbrown, that looks great. If you use the darker blue as...

@RGbrown, that looks great. If you use the darker blue as a primary eyelid shade one day, would you post a picture. Thanks😊

Love that blue @RGbrown

@RGbrown That blue shadow looks absolutely stunning on you!!!

Pretty look, @RGbrown!

Work night!!! Wearing Smashbox Photo Edit Trio in Pic Me, Natasha Denona’s Darya and Rayo, Covergirl TruBlend Bronzer on my décolletage with Cover FX glitter drops in Mirage overtop. Lips are Estée Lauder DoubleWear Stay-in-place lip liner in Mauve (my new HG liners) with Flower Beauty lipstick in coral crush overtop. Lastly...glasses! They’re RayBans I had them put optical lenses in. I’m obsessed with them! The sparkles you see in my hair is hair tinsel. I want to shine wherever possible! D6E4E3D6-0E74-4A9E-BC1A-4AF86D8F5F53.jpeg

@darlyndar,

I love your new glasses on you!  Great choice!

88,857 Replies
testing