Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@blueviolet21 thanks! 

You look beautiful @Haleyhale 🙂 !

@DaneeBT oh thank you! 😊

RE: What are you wearing today?

Inspired by the lovely @yvonnetheartist for today’sfierce look EYES: @sephora Pro Editorial Palette, @katvondbeauty Tattoo Liner in Trooper, Ink Liner in Neruda & Witches Liquid Lipstick for dots. @milkmakeup Tattoo Stamp, @toofaced Better Than Sex Mascara & @rouge.and.rogue Slayer Lashes FACE: @hourglasscosmetics Vanish Stick in Porcelain, @FentyBeauty Pro Filt’R in 140, @tartecosmetics Shape Tape, @toofaced Peach Perfect Setting Powder, @katvondbeauty Shade+Light Contour Palette, Thunderstruck used as Highlighter & @anastasiabeverlyhills @nicoleguerriero Palette, @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Setting Spray LIPS: @katvondbeauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Berlin 💋

wow. this is gorgeous!!

wow. this is gorgeous!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@andreabonder  All I can say is just WOW!!!

Hi @andreabonder,

Wow! You look absolutely stunning. I love this look on you! I hope I can learn how to do this one day. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much ♥️ Doing these more colourful looks aren’t as complex as you might think. I actually spend less time doing them cause you don’t have to match the eyes/colour transitions! lol practice makes perfect 😘

@andreabonder This a stunning look! I love your use of color and placement, especially on the brows, very beautiful and interesting. Can I ask if your hair is dyed or if it's a wig? That color is out of this world 🙂 

It’s a full lace front. I like to shop on webseterwigs 🙂

Wow! I love it! @andreabonder Very creative 

Thank you! 😘

Some NARS complete concealer for a stubborn spot, KVD brightening powder, ABH Dip Brow in Dark Brown, Pretty Vulgar The Ink eyeliner, Bobbi Brown mascara (I have eyelashes, I swear!), Nars eyeshafow duo in All About Eve, Hourglass blush in Luminous Flush, Tarte twinkle stick, and my new Marc Jacobs Kiss Pop lip colour stick in Headliner. Oh and Smashbox black eyeliner for tightlining. That seems like SO many products for a fairly bare looking face. 🤣

I have been trying to rediscover some of my older palettes right now so I decided to create a look using Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for my eyes ☺️ Paired it with Becca's Chrissy Tiegen Glow palette on the Face and on my lips I used KVD lip liner in Ludwig together with Glacé by Bite and Marc Jacobs lipgloss in Rah rah! 💜IMG_2208.JPG

Beautiful eye look!! @melissapurple22 your winged liner is perfect 👌🏼 

Thank you @CakesCakes has taken a lot of practice to learn to do eyeliner right ☺️💜

@melissapurple22 I've now seen a few of your posts with looks, and I'm impressed by all of them! Your eyes are always amazing and I love your winged eyeliner. Looking good, as usual.

Thank you that is beyond sweet 🤗 @sprocketta 

@melissapurple22 Credit given where credit is due!

@melissapurple22 What a pretty look!! Your eyes look gorgeous and I like the green on the lower lash line. You did a great wing!! With your lip, this look is lovely!!!

Thank you so much 😊 @yankeefaithful 

88,857 Replies
testing