Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@eshoe  They look awesome!! Great job!!! 

Ha thank you @ather - future cucumbers in the making 🥒😊

@eshoe The mulch was all for our hedges and flower beds (...

@eshoe The mulch was all for our hedges and flower beds (I was called into work and my husband went back and got 20 more bags today) His garden in our backyard is a complete different story, notice I said his garden (I'm not an outdoors person anymore and he does everything for his garden himself) I place my plants in my pots on my large back patio and I'm as happy as can be.

Re: @eshoe The mulch was all for our hedges and flower beds (...

You are lucky, @Luvstravel! I had a garden a few years ago and then we had some torrential rains that rotted all of the roots, it was such a bummer because the watermelon were just ripening. 

I need my salad, so I figured I better get to planting to ensure I have some fresh veggies🤷🏻‍♀️

Well that looks very pretty and radiant @Luvstravel ❤️ For keep it simple 👏

Thanks @2manyperfumes Notice my red nose, like I have sun...

Thanks @2manyperfumes Notice my red nose, like I have sunburn, nope, stupid hormones make my nose turn red, so I have to make sure I have concealer on, forgot to do it yesterday and it shows.

Re: Thanks @2manyperfumes Notice my red nose, like I have sun...

I didn’t even notice the bit of sunburn, ouch, spf and a hat lol 

Love the ND  ❤️ @Luvstravel 

My favorite palette❣ @Imaster

My favorite palette❣ @Imaster

RE: What are you wearing today?

Still on the same palette, I can’t get enough of it! 💜These vibrant colors bring me back to life. They’re a whole vibe!! JH Vol2 palette Tarte lip paint in “low key” Tarte lashes in style “wifey” NYX jumbo lip pencil in “milk”

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@MisssE you are owning this look!! 😍

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@lmaster thank you!!!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Your looks are selling this palette @MisssE 👏❤️, beautiful.  You remind me of Huda Beauty in the first photo, that’s how amazing the pigment is showing up on camera.  Wow!

What a compliment, thank you!😌😊 i cant get enough of this palette, its all I’ve been using💜

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

It was made for you @MisssE 👏

I’m still not loving the death cherry lipstick by melt but the red eyeliner with a neutral eye is fun. absorbing some sunlight and chilling waiting in my laundry.  Exciting wow lol.  Everything Melt today with Vida and Muerte.  Just the reds and neutrals.  

BCFB845B-CF5E-4BD8-9BED-B5F1D64F59C4.jpeg112386FC-A603-4610-A7E1-7371581F8C6A.jpegD9602940-1C50-4ED2-9874-DC7B13B29004.jpegC1B6D509-7F73-4D92-A8FC-E54FC6D85B30.jpeg

I think your lipstick looks great @2manyperfumes I also l...

I think your lipstick looks great @2manyperfumes I also like the fun play of the red eyeliner!

Re: I think your lipstick looks great @2manyperfumes I also l...

Thank you @Luvstravel 😘

@2manyperfumes super pretty shade, I'm so on the fence about melt lipstick,,,I am trying to convince myself the scent is supposed to be like that,,,idk I might end up pitching the 3 I bought

Thank you @lmaster ❤️, lol if you feel like the smell is too playdoh ish you might have to pitch them.  I find Loreal lipsticks too perfumey- smells like soap 😩 

88,857 Replies
testing