Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd super beautiful look

Thank you so much! @lmaster 

Looking great, love you KvD lipstick @idanyd , what is it?

04A83B43-A1F4-4A0B-A815-289E8789EE23.jpeg

Thank you so much @Girly2Shoes  it is a mini one, the shade double dare. Sorry the pic isn’t very clear 

Thank you @idanyd , got to see if I can pick one up.

9B4D147E-B8D1-45A2-AE86-E39DBD553038.jpeg20E94C80-D3A8-415D-85BF-8C145A8C357D.jpegF7B62D40-2F64-4D12-931A-E76C4423D191.jpegI’ve been blush collecting from drugstore, indie and luxuryI’ve been blush collecting from drugstore, indie and luxuryFBC7CD19-216C-4DD4-8694-37B3231864D4.jpeg5C58D763-37BC-48F1-8F90-8D6E677205C4.jpegI’ve been unable to get my Sephora app working but I’ve also had 6 day work weeks leaving me with little time.  I did get some interesting new make up.  Rituel de Fille nectar balms in shade snapdragon and wasp.  They are blushes, lip tints and eye tints.  Love them, I ordered them back in August but they took a long time in shipping.  I also picked up a sample of tarte Mini Maracuja Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer 34N medium neutral  I don’t know what shade but it’s really good.  Lipstick, single shadows and a palette.  Stressful August/September purchases but it all cost the same as one ND palette lol.  

GORGEOUS ALL OF THEM! @2manyperfumes 

This Orange look is Gorgeous!!! @2manyperfumes so bright

Thank you 💋 @lmaster  

I always love your pics, @2manyperfumes .  You inspire me to play with colors that I might not normally pick because they look so good on YOU :).

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ❤  I never have enough time to play lately but I'm loving the indie shadows lately 

@2manyperfumes Love these looks.  The orange shirt with the purple shadows look so good together.

Thank you @SportyGirly125  ❤  love a bright orange 

This was my look yesterday for my bfs birthday. I wore the Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette  on my eyes, MAC highlighter, beautyblender Power Couple Customizable Foundation Set , Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown , Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick - Pillow Talk Collection Pillow Talk , Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Chocolate Soleil  KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper 

IMG_5166.jpg

So glamorous and pretty @Anastasiya13  👏❤️ Beautiful- hope you had an amazing time! 

@2manyperfumes  Aww thank you so much. I appreciate it ❤️ It was really fun, other then the mosquito bites, but heck the main thing is that the bf was happy for his bday 🙂

@Anastasiya13 you look fabulous!

@lmaster aww thank you ❤️

@Anastasiya13 Absolutely gorgeous. You are glowing!!!!

@tjffc  Aww thank you so much. I appreciate it a lot ❤️

You look gorgeous!!! Your skin is absolutely flawless and beautiful! @Anastasiya13 happy birthday!

88,857 Replies
testing