Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love all of it! I can't believe anyone would have any objections to how you present yourself, you always look gorgeous and put together Smiley Happy

It's a culture thing..they don't like american clothes, and they especially hate it when I wear red lipstick, for whatever reason. And they just don't like me, but meh. Smiley Tongue

Ohhh now I know what you mean, I have traditional relatives like that too. It bugs me how people are so judgmental when family is supposed to be supportive and loving. 

I understand, my family would disown me if they found out about my cross-dressing.

That makes me sad you feel that way.  The great thing about growing up is that you get to choose your own familySmiley Happy 

love the lipstick and your hair !

Thank you! I think I might finally have enough red lipsticks...they're all starting to look the same (well, the bright ones are)

You look gorgeous and that hair is perfect! People going to talk weather you do bad or good girlie Smiley Wink so do what makes you happy 

Very true haha. Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

I 2nd the F off comment! You're naturally beautiful they're just jealous!

Haha, thank you!

So cute!!!!  I would tell them to F off but that's just me.  They're more than likely jealous of you!  

Believe me, I would if I could. But my dad basically threatened to cut me off if I didn't go (which has happened before, so I know he's serious.)
Family sucks sometimes.

and thanks!

Ha, yeah okay.  Being on your best behaviour when others aren't on theirs sucks but I hope it went well. 

They will stare, make it worth their while.  ---- Harry Winston

You look stunning! Very classy and put together. I also love the striped jacket.

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy I love the jacket too.

You look gorgeous.  I do not see how anyone could not like the overall look.  The bracelet is the best!

Thank you! And i'm very fond of the bracelet, i'm glad I finally had an excuse to wear it.

You look super cute!! I love those shoes...and that bracelet! Where did you get it?

Sears! It was a few months ago though, and it was on sale for $20, I think. There's also a little clock attached to it. 

Nice! I never would have guessed Sears! I love finding fun things in surprising storesSmiley Happy

33,248 Replies