Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are so skilled with your eye looks! They always appear beautifully blended, never muddy. I love watching what else you come up with! Gorgeous spring colors btw. Smiley Happy

Thank you Lari! Your beautiful as well! Every girl on here is beautiful <3 .. Blending ohh yea! I love it! thank you Smiley Happy 

Im all natural, waiting to make my orders....Im sporting a brand new cast and foot to knee imobilizer..yay..all natural really isnt fun.guess my LaVanilla Grapefruit deodorant dont count..lol

Eeek, what happened??

1. Sleek palette-Acid,
  2. Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk
  3. Revlon lash potion (just alittle bit)

Added rainbow on other side Smiley Happy

I neeeeeed that palette in my life! <3 I love this!

I have the acid palette and ultra mattes v1 .. placed the order on march 7 and recieved it march 17th but was expected to get here until april 3rd , since it comes from UK. but soo happy they finally came haha

• Smashbox BB cream in fair
  • Smashbox Halo powder in fair
  • Urban Decay shadow primer
  • Nars Orgasm Illuminator on the top of my cheekbones- Rouge bonus that I just got! 
  • No blush- my cheeks are naturally super pink
  • Urban Decay shadows foxy and half baked from the Naked 2 palette
  • Urban Decay shadow Libertine from the Black Palette used as liner then smudged out- really a forest green but looks black
  • Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
  • Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Cherrry On Top

Well, the pic is either super pixellated, upside down, or small. I guess I'm going with small. 

320.gif

Man, my cheeks are like that, too. Don't you wish you could just put on a nice subtle glow sometimes — in a color other than rosy pink? Although it does save money on blushes!

Ugh, yes! I used to get in trouble in elementary school for wearing makeup. I wasn't! When I use heavy foundation, I barely recognize myself- so I guess I'm used to it. 

i have been lurking/browsing through this thread, and although I don't have time to give hearts and feedback to all the hundreds of posts, I do want to say this:  What an amazing group of ladies on here! ( men, too!) talented, artistic, beautiful, strong, humble, always willing to pay a compliment, give advice, and just make each others' days a bit brighter! I love looking at how everyone does their own makeup, how everyone uses colors and products to their advantage. Thank you all!

Thank you Smiley Happy You;re so sweet

I seriously just got the warmest, fuzziest feeling from the tip of my nose down to my toes. *Bathes in good feels* You're so sweet!

image.jpg

NARS Alhambra for lid and highlight

Laura Mercier Truffle for crease

Lorac pro liner in black 

Urban decay 24/7 pencil in zero

That looks so nice on you!

Thanks Jozkid!

Since I got my new 10 pigments set in the mail yesterday, I did this look today. Didnt take full pic cause i looked weird LOL. Smiley Happy But I used UD primer potion, NYX milk pencil, Neon bright Pink pigment, physicians formula eyeliner! 

This is FANTASTIC, Stacey!!! I absolutely love how you matched the ombre lips to the eye makeup! impeccable work, as always!

Thank yooou ^.^ , These pigments are amazing! theres this color that looks lilac/lavendar! its soo pretty! think ima use it tomorrow for a look! 

Hey Girls! Ill be posting what i have on later on! But I just wanted to share with you all, my first time ever doing a face chart! its really a paper that clinique has and you write down what products you want for the next time you visit you have in hand what you want! it comes with a face on it, was a bit rough to get the makeup on it! so it looks abit messy! haha! but im ordering actual face charts soon Smiley Very Happy so im excited. But i did this in like 15 mins just to try it out ^.^

33,247 Replies