Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Waahhhhhh!!  I wanna look like you!!!  

I think this might be my favorite eye you've done, malday!  It makes me think of tropical sunsets.

Me, too! Indian sunsets Smiley Happy

Wow! I love this muted rose thing going on. It's absolutely stunning on you. That copper-pink really makes your brown eyes pop.

Ohhh so very pretty Smiley Happy

You look like a beautiful sunset! So alluring. 

Always beautiful, malday! Heart

Benefit has forever ruined saying, "Hello, gorgeous."  It is what I wanted to say though.

Love the eye & lip combo it looks beautiful on you!  Smiley Happy

This is such a beautifully polished glamorous day look! I'm especially loving the incredibly warm colors on the eyes, which you've blended so immaculately (I have *no* idea how you do this), and which flatter your skin tone so perfectly! I also love the inimitable eyelashes, the gorgeously groomed brows (with the arch I've realized in the last hour of looking at pictures is woefully lacking from mine), your glowing skin, and that adorable lip color, which is seductively innocent, yet fiercely feisty! You look as stunning as always! Smiley Happy

Hi BTers! I haven't posted in this thread in ages and yet all my products are pretty much the same as they were 5 months ago. Ahhh, creature of habit I guess! This is actually from yesterday because I was having a low self-esteem day today and hated all my pics! So I'm taking a time machine back to yesterday! 

becca resurfacing primer (I don't think that's the exact name but pretty close)

MUFE foundation

Clarins holiday 2013 holiday eyeshadow palette

MAC Warm Soul blush

MUFE Aqua Brow

Becca opal highlighter (this was my first time using it - still figuring it out)

Givenchy waterproof mascara (I hate this but I'm trying to use up the tube)

Burberry Rosy Red lipstick

And I kinda loved that I accidentally dressed like the French flag AND matched my lipstick to my skirt, which I DO  NOT consider a faux pas!

fantastic. beautiful. happy to see your face again.

Starsandbucks, such lovely pictures of you.  I hope you feel more cheerful soon.  

I bought the baby size Becca Opal highlighter during the sale.  That will last me 5 years!  It is alright.  I have only used it a couple of times.....so the verdict is not in yet.

Nice to see you again.  Your outfit is cute, and I love the lippie.

I can't believe you're having a low self-esteem day; you are stunningly beautiful! I'm especially loving how natural this look is, the exquisitely defined eyes, the glowing skin (I'm liking the Becca on you), the immaculately groomed brow, and the sassy and feisty yet utterly classic lip, which is simply perfect on you! Smiley Happy

You ladies are the sweetest people on the internet! So happy to be back! Smiley Happy 

I love your lip color & your outfit!  Beautiful!

It's great having you back, you look so pretty! I love that lipstick on you, I got my first Burberry lipstick recently and really like it so far Smiley Happy

You're back! Yay!

Gorgeous lip, so jealous of your brows, though!

Haha thank you! My brows barely exist in real life. They are mostly the work of either Make Up For Ever or Anastasia Beverly Hills, depending on the day. I was just telling a friend that I would probably have an extra 1,000 hours of free time a year if I didn't have to fill in my eyebrows every morning. Smiley Happy 

This is pulling way more red toned than it really is, it's more purple IRL. I need serious lighting so I can stop using flash. 

Edit: so I took another under the icky fluorescent light in the kitchen and it shows more true although I can't seem to dial in as Well. 

Lid/crease/ under eye : African violet and kir royal from Laura mercer 2013. 

Brow: vanilla nuts

Mascara: Armani eyes to kill

Liner: UD perversion 

This is simply exquisite! Loving the delicate colors used, the gorgeous thick liner flick, and the way you've taken the color below to line the lash line! It is SO beautiful and wearable Smiley Happy Your talent never ceases to astound me!

Thank you!

So delicate!

33,247 Replies