Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are going to LOVE Audrey. Seriously one of my favorite lipsticks, and now I want to collect more of the NARS Audacious line. Thank you, TKLJ!

Ahhhhhhhhg!  Your Christmas tree is up!!!!  I guess it's almost December, lol.  We've had a family rule as far back as I can remember that the Christmas tree isn't brought home til mid December.  Exactly dec15 every year.   No exceptions.   Lol, I think it's cause my dad used to hate cleaning the pine needles, but the tradition stuck.  

You look wonderful and oh so happy!  Glad to see your smiling face!  I love the dimension your eyeshadow gives to your already stunning eyes.  

OMG, I only just noticed your tree! My youngest just got up (it's 0500 in UK), and told me now Advent has started, we need to get our up, too! Frankly I can't believe it is December 1st again (in UK); the year went by SO fast! Smiley Happy

We always put up our Christmas decorations on Black Friday! I'd rather spend the day safely decking out the house than trying to deal with stampedes at the shopping malls. Thank you, hearts!!!

Stampedes wouldn't be safe with a baby on board, and actually even I feel kind of over actually heading out to real stores for sales. I am starting to much prefer engaging with them online, with a cup of calming mint tea Smiley Happy

You are so incredibly stunning. WOW

This, from a radiant natural beauty herself! I feel like I need makeup to look half as gorgeous as you. Smiley Wink Thank you, meag!

I have days that I feel gross without makeup.  Especially after long periods of wearing it everyday.  It's because I get accustomed to the flawless appearance of my skin with it on.  I tend to forget that it's quite natural to have variances in skin colour, lol.  My hubby has to remind me I look fine. 

I can't dig out anything that won't look flattering on you. You are gorgeous Lari.

Thank you, fatima!! That's so sweet of you to say! I know I've had some misses in the past, but I know also that we're our own harshest critics.

This is a gorgeous seasonal take on the classic Upper East Side polished look! I am absolutely blown away by your eyes; the way you have intricately blended fabulously cool shades and used your intuition to know exactly which color should go where has me staring at the pics in incredulity! How do you do this? I can't even use two complementary shades on my lids without it looking as though someone punched me! I am in awe of your talent! Your skin looks flawless, your cheekbones perfectly sculpted for a youthful look, and you are positively radiant! I'm sure the Hourglass and Becca products helped, but pregnancy really suits you; you are radiant! I'm also loving the fabulous Audrey on your lips; she is such a refined, festive, flirty color on you, and she completes the look inimitably! You look utterly beautiful, perky and preppy! Smiley Happy

So, so sweet, as always, ballerinagirl! Smiley Happy I try to put together some unexpected shades on my eyes pretty often... just to see if I can 'make it work' together. Usually I'm fairly happy with the results. I think today it really worked in my favor! Thank you!

Lari - great look!

I especially like Audrey on you...its a very flattering shade.

Audrey quickly became one of my favorite lipsticks. I think it's not only flattering with my skin tone without being too dark, but it also makes my eyes look greener. LOVE it. Thank you!

Your eyes are gorgeous! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, FireSpinner!!!

Gorgeous holiday look! I love the eyeshadow combo!

Thank you, Jessica!!!

You look stunning, Lari!! I think this may be my favourite makeup look of yours yet Smiley Happy Everything just works so perfectly together! <3

AW, thank you so much, fluffy! It was rather sparkly in person but my hubby seemed to like it, as he commented that he enjoyed this eye look. Smiley Happy

Just beautiful and perfection, as usual Smiley Happy Which colors from the Studio Case did you use? I still haven't gotten a chance to use all of them yet. 

33,248 Replies