Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look gorgeous! I love how beautiful gold looks on you.

thank you Smiley Happy

Love this whole look, especially that eye color!

(everyone must have gotten home from their BBQs at the same time, we're all posting our looks within 20 minutes of each other!)

Thanks! It was my first time using that palette (even though I purchased it during black friday, oops) and at first I thought everything just blended together, but in different lighting I realized I really liked it Smiley Happy

(Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Unfortunately for me, i've been home all day. I want some bbq Smiley Sad )

Check out that glowy skin! And I see those arm muscles, nice Smiley Very Happy The greenish-gold looks amazing on your eyes, you're gorgeous as always

Since we have similar skintones, I need to know how you feel about Dim light (do you have the Ambient Lighting Palette? if so is it worth it?), MAC Refined Golden Bronzer (which I want to get for the Alluring Aquatic packaging Smiley Very Happy) and Hourglass Mood Exposure Blush! I'm curious about all of those

Thank you Smiley Happy

I do have the palette, and dim light is actually the only color I use in it, so I don't really know if the palette is worth it...incandescent light IS a very pretty highlighter, but I rarely ever reach for it. And the darkest shade (don't remember the name) is more of a warm highlighter for me. I've tried using it all over but it's...odd. It makes me look bronze-y, in a bad way.

It's a good way to try out different shades, but if I could go back in time, I would probably just purchase dim light. That being said, I only own a couple of finishing powders, so I don't have much to compare it to. It isn't AMAZING, but it works for me. It sets my foundation without making me dry/cakey (which most powders do.) and I would most likely repurchase it.

I love the refined golden bronzer (totally only bought it for the packaging), it blends easily and doesn't make me look muddy Smiley Happy

and I love the blush too! It's very...plummy? I think that's the word i'm going for. But it's not TOO dark. It just...works. I can pair it with a lot of different looks, and it's very pigmented. I know a lot of people don't like the HG blushes, but I LOVE them, so I totally recommend it, and I think it'd look great on you Smiley Happy

(annnnnnd this ended up being way longer than I intended, sorry!)

IMG_20140703_151536_038[1].jpg

IMG_20140703_151346_400[1].jpg

IMG_20140703_151232_968[1].jpg

Hi everyone! This is what I wore today! I included an up close shot of my eye makeup for those of you ladies who wanted to see one. For the look from yesterday I will re do it and take up close shots for it.

Eyes-

Rimmel Brow Pencil in Black Brown

ABH Brow Powder in Ebony

Makeup Geek Insomnia Pigment

Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear

MAC Swiss Chocolate

TF Chocolate Bar in Triple Fudge and Semi Sweet

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

Urban Decay Perversion mascara

Salon Perfect Natural lashes

Face-

Dior Pore Minimizer primer (sample but I really like it!)

Becca Ultimate Complexion Creme in Mahogany

LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn, Beautiful Bronze, Expresso

Sephora Mattifying Powder Foundation in D60

MAC Raizin and Ambering Rose

Sleek Contour Kits in Medium and Dark

Becca Opal (pressed version)

Lips-

Benefit A Great Kisser lip balm in Juicy Peach

MAC Peachstock lipglass

Oh, you are such a radiant, happy, gorgeous girl. I love your big, bright smile! It's enough to brighten anyone's day, I think. Smiley Happy Your eye look is really flattering and beautiful. Well, really, everything about this look is so well-coordinated and gorgeously presented. 

Also, Ambering Rose is one of my favorite MAC blushes. Looks gorgeous as a layering blush on your complexion!

You are so beautiful and radiant! Did do a double winged liner? It's really nicely done.

Its a single wing. I think the lighting made it look like a double.

I love it, it looks awesome. 

Great look! Thanks for the close-ups! I love your eye makeup and the pop of green there. Contagious smile too.

You are just beautiful! Your skin is so glowy and radiant and I am just loving your eye makeup!

I agree with the others, you have one contagious smile!

Your smile radiates throughout your entire face.

Thank you for the close up on those beautiful eyes. 

When I look at them, I think of that Billie Holiday song, "Them There Eyes."

Very beautiful, ilovetopurplefy

Just commenting to say that you are gorgeous!! Also, I am blown away by your amazing brows and that you created that with the rimmel pencil!! I used that in taupe for about 10 years and was never able to create anything close to what you've achieved. Stunning!

Your smile is soooo fantastic!!! I was forced to smile looking at your face!!!  I love the shimmery glow on your cheeks! 

Thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

lol me too, i couldn't help but smile when i saw her smile. I love it when something so positive is contagious. 

You're so pretty! Smiley Happy Lovely makeup and great brow shape!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Lovely eyeshadow, and I really love your smile. <3 

33,248 Replies