Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww, thank you! I got a couple new products today; stay tuned. Smiley Wink 

Thanks so much again for giving us these eye closeups! They're incredible; they really show off your skill with makeup Smiley Happy It's a gorgeous gentle uptown girl look and I'm loving it on you!

Got my Vice 3 yesterday, so wanted to try that out this morning.  Tried to keep the rest of my face simple.

Marcelle loose powder

Fresh Sugar Shine clear

UD Naked Flushed blush and highlight

UD Sabbath eyeliner 

UD Vice 3 Undone (base), Downfall (crease) Lucky (lid), Heroine (outer corner), Bobbydazzle (inner corner)

UD Perversion mascara

I don't know why, but I was inspired to put these colors together because of dark blue jeans that have copper rivets.  I don't think it is translating as well to camera as it does in person.

Mochapj, you have lovely skin!

Aw thanks!

I was a bit shy to post a pic because I'm still on a journey to learn how to do makeup the way I like it.

But, sometimes you just have to jump in, right?  Plus, you guys are all so nice and supportive!

When I have a tan I usually forego foundation or BB/CC creams.  But once winter rolls around and I start feeling all pale and yellow, out they come.

Speaking of which, I need to find new foundation...

OMG - You used the Vice 3 too! I've been longing to see pics! Wow, your eyes look absolutely stunning; I can see why you toned down the lips, but I love that it's super glossy! You look SO Pretty Smiley Happy

Hi guys and gals, here are the products I used for all those wondering from the look I posted yesterday Smiley Happy

FACE

Guerlain Parure de Lumière Foundation in 01 Beige Pâle

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly (the only concealer I've found to be light enough for me!)

bareMinerals Illuminating Mineral Veil

CHEEKS

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (heaven for fair skin in need of contouring, my HG)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure

Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter in Candlelight

EYES

Tom Ford Nude Dip Eyeshadow Palette

MUFE Pencil in Black (I think it's 0 or something, whatever's the blackest one)

topped with LORAC PRO liner to make the wing. The only liquid I can use, I swear, and it still takes a little correcting lol. Not exactly my strong suit, plus I'm a perfectionist.

LIPS

The cheapest part! Rejoice ladies who wanted my lip color, it's all NYX! Smiley Tongue

NYX Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo (it still pisses me off that it's not São Paulo as it should be)

and their lip liner in Plush Red to give it some more dimension, mostly around the edges.

I have that lip cream, and it doesn't look like that at all on me! It's more like a brighter but ordinary shade of pink on me. Granted, the lip liner affects things, but it's not a huge difference if it's just on the edges.

Thanks.i loved the look you created!

great lippie(: i was thinking velvetine in utopia.. Haha way off

Thanks for sharing

Mac tan pigment

Makeup geek vegas light pigment

Amrezey palette

Red cherry46 stacked lashes

Ud perversion mascara plus lash domination 

Mascara by bareminerals

Inner corner highlight is becca opal and mac nylon

Choclate soleil bronzer

Becca damselfly blush

Mac sof and gentle highlighter cheekbone

Wow! Another killer look! So dramatic yet so perfect for the right occasion - your eyes are like works of art and your lip color is gorgeous Smiley Happy Are you a makeup artiste?

Thank you so muchhhhhhhh.I do freelancefreelance.I'm obsessed with makeup.but I'm by profession in medicine Smiley Happy

Yesterday I had a funeral to attend for a colleague of my husband, so I tried to keep it super neutral.

Inspired by SDdenm's look the other day, I broke out my Chocolate Bar palette (I love the smell of this thing!!!)

Stila stay all day HD BB

Marcelle loose powder

Stila color correcting blush in self adjusting pink

Benefit fakeup in medium

Stila color balm lipcolor in vivienne

Stila stay all day liquid liner in dark brown

TF Chocolate Bar palette in white chocolate (base), salted caramel (crease), marzipan (lid) semi sweet (outer corner)

UD perversion mascara

The Chocolate Bar is hands down one of my favorite neutral palettes, and I love how absolutely natural it looks on you. The liner on your upper lash line is also so perfect. Your lips are really pretty, too! The tinted balm gives it just enough OOMPH while still looking totally natural. Love it. Smiley Happy

Thanks.  It's so funny, I remember when I got it I was so in love with all the neutrals and then once the Electric palette came out I got wrapped up in that and the Chocolate Bar hadn't seen the light of day since!

I think I have makeup OCD.

That's one of the good things about BT...sometimes I forget about a palette until I see someone on here use it! Its fun rediscovering something and then trying new things with it Smiley Happy  Very nice look! I especially like the blush color on you. 

By contrast, today I decided to be more colorful, so I broke out the Vice LTD again.  I think I have shiny new toy syndrome!

Marcelle loose powder

Stila color correcting blush in self correcting pink and self correcting coral

UD lip junkie in naked

UD perversion mascara

UD Vice LTD in anonymous (base) laced (crease) heat (lid) junkshow (outer corner)

junkshow and heat mixed for eyeliner

Ohhhh this look is so pretty on you! How do you like Vice LTD? I'm still wrestling with whether to get Vice 3, hahaha!

Thanks.  I think this is the first look I've done with Vice LTD that I'm really pleased with.

I don't have Vice 1 or 2, so I was happy to get the LTD and 3 to have a wide sample of colors from previous palettes, but I think I like 3 more.  

The LTD is a nice palette, but after playing with it a few times, I feel I will rarely be able to use it to create a whole look.  It's more of an accent palette.

By comparison, every time I've used Vice 3 I've been able to make different color combos that I was happy with.

If the combination of Freeze, Alchemy, and Revolver don't show up on your lovely eyes, I think part of me will die inside. I tried it yesterday but I know you can make it look better.

cozy fall sweater looks that go hand-in-hand with "gotta go to work on a sunday and am choosing to sleep in instead of shower" looks.

NYX eye cream in chestnut (it's a burgundy)

GIORGIO ARMANI silk eye pencil #4 

GIVENCHY noir couture mascara

NYX matte lipstick in euro trash

could not even bother with concealer etc today, these dark under eyes are going to shine through today, no matter !!!

You look the way I'm planning to look this fall/winter. Just absolutely perfect in terms of style + makeup + skin Smiley Happy

aw fluffy thank you ! autumn is my absolute without question favorite time of year.

33,247 Replies