Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eyes always look so amazing! Perfect rainy day sunset Smiley Happy

Love those colors! So fun, beautiful work.

That orange is so nice to look at! 

Everyone brought game today!  I'm going in front of the mirror to channel my fierce. 

Not me.  I never even put on a tinted moisturizer.

Me neither. I put the moisturizer but it didn't help much! But I haven't been sleeping well along with crazy hormones I am bloated, my skin looks bad and I'm not in the "pretty" mode these days. Maybe next week! Smiley Happy But I love seeing the beautiful ladies. Very inspirying!

I am sure you still look lovely.

Everyone is beautiful,be proud of who you are ( I took my photo's down because my favorite - taken at a family photo session after my grandchild was born to my 20 year old daughter got me torn up,down, left,and right FOR NO APPARENT REASON ! Apparently ,I did not look my age to a few, I guess I looked younger and was called all kinds of viscious names for having it up - so you get to look at a boxer with its head stuck thru a pink heart! ( I am a very small person and I have ALWAYS looked younger, even as a child...I remember elementary was hell due to this!

So, due to mean people of the world, I will not show myself again. I can compliment others, because I am an adult and I am not ever out to belittle or hurt others feelings.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Aww, this makes me extremely sad. I am so sorry someone has hurt your  feelings and heart so much that you have decided to no longer share. please know I think that your beautiful and those making negative remarks to you are simply jealous and wish that they looked as young and beautiful as you are. There is something in their own lives that bothers them so bad that they think they need to cut others down.  If it will help I can post an embarrassing post of myself where I look like death twice over . Then they can pick on me instead. I can take it I have super powers ( or so my kids think so... Shhh. Don't tell them otherwise !) 

if it helps I have a 20 year old son and a 19 year old daughter in law  and people tell me I must be lying all the time because they don't believe I could have a son that age , I also get told " you don't look sick so why are you taking chemo?" Or " no way do you look sick, you must really just be lazy". I try to ignore the remarks but I know that they can and do hurt.  I'm truly sorry someone hurt yours and wish I could take that hurt away so you wouldn't hurt. 

If you are talking about the profile picture you had up a while ago, I saw that and complimented your age.  You look a lot younger than I do, and you are older than I am.  I do not know who attacked you, but it if was a recent picture, I think you look great.

Face:
Napoleon perdis auto pilot primer, KVD lock it foundation, TF chocolate soleil bronzer, chanel pink explosion blush, MAC perfectly poised MSF.

Eyes:
MAC- paintpot, shadows in nylon, amber lights, mulch, rule, brown script, silver ring.
UD perversion eyeliner, loreal liquid liner.
ABH tinted brow gel in espresso, lancome cils XL booster, loreal carbon black voluminous mascara.

Lips:
Melt cosmetics space cake lipstick.

This is amazing, Curious! The bronzy shades in your eyes coordinate magnificently with Space Cake. You pull off the unusual color so well; you manage to look completely alive! It does not wash you out at all, which I'd be a little concerned about if I tried it on myself (and I totally would try it on myself for kicks to see if I could make it work, lol!). What an awesome, edgy look!

PS - I absolutely adore Pink Explosion. An SA tried it on me in-store and it was so gorgeous. I want to buy it someday, but it's not in the cards right now!

Your skin tone works well with that lip color! Its funky but I think you can totally pull it off!

I wish I could pull off wearing a blue (or any non-traditional) lippie on a regular day!  Meh, I dont think I could pull it off the way you do, no matter what the occasion...  Great look!!

xo, Mia

Stayed up wayyy to late last night working on a paper, excuse my tiredness! 

Didn't wear too much makeup today, just wanted to try something fun on the eyes

1. Benefit Porefessional

2. Benefit Erase Paste

3. Kevyn Aucoin Cream Blush

3. UD Anti Aging Primer

4. Benefit Fancy Pansy

5. Chanel Raffinement Quad (taupey color)

6. Eyeko Mascara

These eyeshadow colors are very pretty.  They look really silky too.  One day, I need to try Chanel shadows.

Oooooh that Chanel shadow looks absolutely gorgeous. Chanel hasn't disappointed me yet! I really want more of their products, especially some Joues Contraste blushes and Les Beiges powder. I would love to get my hands on Soleil Tan de Chanel, too. Siiiiiiiigh... I'll just admire your look from afar in the meantime. Smiley Happy

I've never tried chanel anything (besides perfume) and really wanna.  You're really selling it here! It looks so creamy!!!  Loving your amber brown eyes! 

Revlon Shameless

Kat von D Trooper liquid eyeliner

Tarte mousse for brows medium brown

tarte foundationi 12 hr clay

Just a note, I'm not wearing eyeshadow, my eyes are is just darker for some reason. 

Your liquid liner is impeccable. I love the shape of your liner so much! I love Revlon lipsticks too. They always impress me for a drug store lipstick. Smiley Very Happy Striking look!

Thank you! I owe it all to the trooper! This is my fourth or fifth revlon matte balm, they're so good!!! When I was buying shameless the girl said that this lipstick color was pretty awesome too. I've never really worn purples, the other purple I have from revlon has been discontinued, that's how long I've had it but it's still good 'va va violet'. 

Thank you very much for the comment ^_^

Love how you did the liner, going in like that. So artistic and beautiful.

Eyes:

Lancome lash primer + Buxom Lash + Diorshow Overcurl

Brows:

ABH Dipbrow in Ebony

Face:

Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector

Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Lips:

Dior Lip Maximizer