Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

What a gorgeous look! I love the pink in your top too.

Request: next time (hopefully there will be a next time on this thread post), please try to get a closer shot of your eyes. I'd love to see your killer blending!

Great Look!

I'll try to get as close as possible next time!

I know how it is. When I do close-ups of my eye makeup, they usually don't turn out. Smiley Wink

Girl! You're so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pics from you! By the way, how are you liking the benefit they're real liner? 

Thank you so much Smiley Happy

I really like it! I know a lot of people hate it, but it doesn't ball up or crumble on me at all. I can do a super clean, even winged liner with it really fast. it look me less than a minute to do my cat eyes today stead of the regular 5 minutes with liquid liner. Plus I love how black it is. it also comes of super easily with my eye makeup remover so I don't see the need of buying the special remover made for it. The only down side is that the formulation could be better. it could been more of a thinner liquid-gel formula.

I always have trouble with actual gel liner, i rock the liquid but gel.. idk it's weird. BUT, I think I'm going to give this a try!! Thanks for the reply. ^_^ 

And I like that you said it'll come off with a regular eye makeup remover, I really didn't want to spend money on a special benefit remover, you know, lol. Smiley Very Happy

You're welcome! Gel takes time to master. It took me about a year to master gel liner. I would always mess it up. But this makes it so much easier because you get the gel but in a pen!  I know right?! I didn't see the point of it either if my regular remover works fine!

Very pretty look, ilovetopurplefy! Thank you for sharing Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

Ok I'm running out the door but I'll comment back on the rest of you beauties when I'm down for the evening!!! Apologies for my hair, I know it still needs to be done.

upload_4415904329682864429.jpgupload_808614833477538081.jpgupload_8943075126246428925.jpg

upload_8191597947875573206.jpg

Annnnd I forget to photograph the lippie. It figures!

FACE:

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Le Blush Creme de Chanel 69 Intonation

EL Illuminating Powder Gelee in Crystal Baby

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

Marc Jacobs "The Siren"

L'Oreal Gel Liner

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

LIPS:

Dior Le Rouge Dior in 543 Rendez-Vous

You are so colorful and bright! Between the beautiful eyes and gorgeous lips and check everything just looks fantastic!!

Tehe the polka dots just scream "Lari"

Polka dots and stripes are my thing. Smiley Wink I have more striped tops than I care to admit!

That lipstick is amazing.  If anyone is going to make me go broke as soon as I come off this no buy, it is you.  I want so much of the stuff you own.  It compliments you very well.

Dior lippies are among my favorites. I would be thrilled if you purchased these things because of me! Master Enabler Lari here to coax you into more makeup gems! Smiley Very Happy Thank you, notcreative!

Lari, I'm loving the coral lip with the polka dots! So retro! You look great! 

Really pretty today! Your eyes are always perfection!

Is that a dress or top you're wearing - either way I love it - polka dots are my fave!

It's a dress, one of my favorites! Too hot today to bother with things called pants or shorts. Smiley Happy Thank you, Zpsid!!!

pants? Who needs pants? image.jpg

That blush is divine on you...you are making me want it, but I have a feeling it was made for your snow white skin!  The siren has impressed me again with this gorgeous pink lemonade look....and your gorgeous Dior lip!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this look...you look like perfection.

Oh, I definitely think 69 Intonation could work for you, but you'd have to order it online. I don't know if the Chanel counters still have it in stock, but I know it's still on Nordstrom.com! Either way, I would highly, highly recommend any of the Chanel cream or powder blushes. They are magnificent products.

Thank you, meag, as always!!

I feel so stupid, I thought that Estee Lauder gelee was blush!!!!  I don't have anything Chanel, currently...this should probably change.

33,248 Replies