Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yes this is true but I do like to attract my man in an attractive sense and not the "oh sweety's been playing in the mud" sorta way.   I know ultimately I have way more fashion sense than he does.  Blues are out of my comfort zone which made me easier to manipulate today.

ok, hearts, i LOVE this. your hubby can just....shhhhhhh

the bold eyes + otherwise understated face + slightly slicked back hair is looking very high fashion and you aced it. it's perfect. i want you to feel good about this because you should feel good about it. really really well done.

Thank you!  I was playing with my 5-1 styling treatment and davines hairspray.  I may have put too much in cause I have a wet look going on.

Amen sister, can't say it any better. 

You just need black eyeliner on the top so it looks less "smurf", as your husband calls it. Other than that, it looks great! Smiley Happy

Right?  Ha, I wasn't even finished.  I was asking if they looked even to him.  I think he might have misspoken cause he felt bad when I took it off.

Your husband is a big meanie and I love the blue-green-teal on your eyes. You should try it again sometime!!! Smiley Happy

Haha, I told him I was telling on him!  He said he liked my look from yesterday better.   Wow, he's developed a preference.  

Definitely will be playing in the blues again.  While he's busy playing video games.  I said I'd do a different row each day from the vice 3.

oh and I have to take back what I said about truth from row. 1.  Yes it's still powdery but it is a really great transitional colour nonetheless.  It can't be that bad if I keep dipping into it.

I think that's more like a fairy princess blue, not smurf blue Smiley Happy  You have such amazingly unique facial features, soooo many fun looks you can pull off!!

Lmao, that's mean, you don't look like a smurfie! I love the color, blue goes well with your skintone. 

Oh he did it in a very loving way, with pokes and squeezes but not the attention I was going for.   Back to the drawing board!

lol, but seriously it looks like the ocean, lighter as it reaches the shore! It's really nice Smiley Happy 

image.jpg

Vice3 DTF,undone, truth

hg dim light

hg radiant light

hg diffused heAt

abh dip brow pomade 

mj mascara

mac soft lustimage.jpg

Your skin looks amazing!  Buttery almost haha (in a good way!!)

Thank you. I have good skin genes so far, but the hourglass ambient lighting powders really are holy grail makeup items.  I think  I would recommend them as staple  products.

I am not calling you Leah anymore.  From here on out, I declare you Fierce and Flawless (AKA F&F).

You are a stunner!

Thank you!  F&F sounds like it should be furries and friends but okay.image.jpg

I love that you found a gif and that it is PINK!  Stealing it to post for you in the future.  Furries and Friends has a nice ring to it as well.

Well helluurrrrrr fierceness! I love how you created such a soft but almost smokey neutral eye with the vice 3. I totally need to copy this one Smiley Very Happy

The shades blend sooooo well.  I was trying to use just the first row.  Tomorrow I plan on the second row if I don't find inspiration elsewhere. 

Another amazing Vice 3 experiment - your eyes are simply stunning! Overall this is such a soft, delicate, inimitably-blended ethereal look, and your skin is just glowing! You really look so fresh faced and beautiful! This is a wonderful look on you Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies