Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I don't comment very often in this thread, but I do agree it's a fabulous learning ground for new techniques and looks!  It's really nice to have a safe place where people can put themselves out there Smiley Happy  

Thanks to all who post here!

I've reached out to the users that have been leaving rude comments on this lovely thread and removed the ones that I could find Smiley Happy  Please reach out to me or one of the other mods, or just flag the comment so that we can take the appropriate actions needed.  I'd highly suggest against interacting with any new users that seem to have the intention to hurt others feelings or to stir up trouble.  This is a great, fun thread that we want to thrive Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

Thanks, Mia, for taking swift action. I know I was one of those people flagging comments/users last night. It is sad that someone chose to take the time to put others down rather than offering something constructive and positive for the community, but we'll always have a few no matter where we go...

Thanks, Mia.  Is there a way to track the ip address, so we can shut down the troll once and for all?

Actually, never mind about the ip address.  I just looked at the number of hearts the troll assigned.  She assigned the highest number to the person I expected, so I no longer care about the ip address.  The very same person is the one of first people to the scene of every crime including the stupid heart party fiasco.

Oh girl, you are good! All I can say is BUSTED!!!!

I've spent the last hour doing the research (and taking screen shots)...you cannot ever really delete a post; Google has caches of everything. So I checked out the deleted post you referenced. Then I checked out the users. Amazing amount of hearts given by our one day troll, the author of the "Stupid Heart Parties" - who is a newcomer - and other "newcomers" to this user. Amazing amount of hearts given between this user and a regular BTer. Might be a coincidence, but then I discovered this user also, hysterically, posted a picture off the internet and claimed it as her own in one thread...but apparently couldn't decide which internet picture to use as she has two in her profile - and it is not something you'd normally have two pictures of (yep, I've got the screen shots). My trust level has dropped to zero. Then I checked this user's activity - it appears this is done to get spots in the TSBs.

You ladies that do TSBs, if the requirements are under 100 hearts, be careful! I believe we have a problematic BTer participating in multiple boxes under multiple names.

I mean seriously, who has the time to do this...and even if you had the time, why would do that? So silly!! I feel you have to be a very negative person to take part in such an activity...and that makes me a little sad. Oh well, I love all the wonderful, positive people that post here much more Smiley Happy

If she stays in the box, there will be a mass exodus.  Three members have already discussed the issue with me. One noticed it before I did. She will not get any more of my items other than what I already put in.  I will give to charity, but I will not put items in to have a box disappear to this person.  The majority of the hearts she's received came from accounts she created and assigned to herself.  The rest came from real accounts she received by inciting drama under troll accounts and getting real users to assign hearts. If you are referring to the fake picture she found on the internet, Meag just pm'd it to me, so yes, I saw that and got a huge chuckle.  It is all in a lame effort to get hearts.  

A 100 heart minimum for a TSB is too low and this is the proof.  Next time a new member asks why, remember all of this drama being created.  I will not respond publicly anymore, because I love this thread.  I do not want it to be shut down but I will be happy to talk to anyone who has questions privately (other than the troll herself and you know I know who you are).

Someone stole pictures off the net and passed it off as themselves??? That's kinda scary. A catch fish makeup troll. Yikes!

Yep, I noticed that too and I actually found the original place where the "stolen" photo was taken. Lame. 

Advice taken! This is one of my favourite threads if not my favourite! Thank you! 

Thanks.  I agree that both accounts are the same person and know which BTer it is but will not mention the name publicly.  Anyway, I am glad you come here.  I came here for a bit before I ever posted too.  These girls are younger than I am as the troll nicely pointed out, so I was not sure at first if I even wanted to join in.  Then, I decided to go for it.  It is nice to have you here in any capacity.  You are a great member of BT.

I think I missed the BTer in question, but I want to express that I'm extremely glad that BT in general is quite a welcoming and tight-knit community. Thank you for continuing to be the beautiful person that you are, not creative.

Thanks, Lari.  You are beautiful too, and I am glad to be here on this thread with you and am hoping it does not go anywhere.

I'll always be at the ready to call out Trolls in our beauty dungeon, if nothing else. Smiley Wink

Whoeve it is is just jealous.  You are beautiful and an extremely valued member of BT and this thread...also, you don't have to be young to be beautiful, look at Meryl Streep! It's hard putting yourself out there on the internet when sad losers can make fake accounts to troll.  Im surprised no mods came in and deleted the accounts Smiley Sad 

Thanks by the way.  You are a beautiful and valuable member of BT too, and you girls know how to make a girl feel special.  I really love most of you.

But YOU are special! you ARE beautiful and you ARE young and full of youth. Don't let anyone take any of that from you ever. Some people are so clueless and sadly sometimes you can tell someone's age simply by the way they post and things that they say. You are youthful and at the same time mature beyond their wildness imagination. <3

You are an incredibly sweet person, and even though I have only known you a short time, you are quickly becoming one of my favorites, imbeautiful.  Thank you.  You are a very beautiful person inside and out (yes I saw the picture with your son).  

The person will just keep creating fake accounts.  Her MO is to create fake accounts.  Cause drama.  Come along.  Act appalled on her real account.  Collect hearts from everyone on her real account and move along.  I have already seen it happen at least five - six times.  The real account always makes it within two minutes of the fake account too.  The best was the stupid heart party thread account that got created and then deleted. Both accounts were brand new but made it over to the off topic section.  Do you know how long it took me to make it over there?

Aww see and sadly, this person has such a low self esteem she or he feels the need to act this way when in fact if they would just simply act as themselves they would find that they are welcomed and accepted just as everyone else is here. How sad .

okay enough of me going off on this topic,  keep being beautiful and wonderful everyone!

33,248 Replies