Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

image.jpg

IT'S CANADA DAY!!!!  wooooohoooo!!!! Fireworks at coal harbour tonight!  getting the boat ready for the showSmiley Happy  hehe! I did my eyeliner soooo fast it looks kinda bad but no one will be there who really caresSmiley Happy image.jpgimage.jpgdr jart bb cream SPF 45

benefit dandelion blush

electric palette

siren palette

mac ample pink lipglass

abh brow wiz

mac mascara

ysl effect faux cils liner

Such a fun look! Have fun on the boat! Sounds like such a great time Smiley Happy

That is such an amazing look with the siren! You have a gift for such beautiful eye looks.

You look very patriotic without being over the top.  I love it.

o m g

The Siren palette at its best! This is a really gorgeous Canada Day look! It's so high-fashion and modelesque on you but you pull it off with such panache that I doubt anyone would glance twice at you on the street. I love the shadow placement and your clean lines!

Yay! Thank you Lari!  Well considering that it's Canada day, yeah, my makeup will be overshadowed by all the face painting and crazy outfits.  That and no one is really going to see it except the people on the boats we attach ourselves to at the harbour.  (And it'll be dark)  

the clean lines are easy!  I just put a blob of liner at the corner of my eye and use my fingers to rub it up along the edge of the shadow.  Hehe, no brush required for that part. 

Ohhhhh dramatic! So fun I love it Smiley Happy

Gorgeous! You look so sultry and the red just works so nicely on you

Thankyou!  Red- pink but better! 

Very pretty! I love you top too...and yay Canada!

yay, thanks! I got it in Trieste last yearSmiley Happy woohoo!  There's nothing better than everyone being dressed in the same team colours!  Makes me happy! 

This is a gorgeous, special look.  You made red look so elegant and soft, today!

How patriotic. 

I know it's not a smile, but I really like that middle look of yours.

You are so very pretty. 

I wish we could see more of your shirt/blouse/whatever.

Happy Canada Day

Lovely colors! I hope you have fun at the harbour, I've never been to a firework display before. 

Thanks, Vancouver always puts on a great spectacle so I know we will!  Whaaaaaat? You've never seen a fireworks display???   How is that even possible?  8/ 

we're deprived where i live xD 

whoa, and I thought I grew up in the middle of no where!

hahaha, we're lucky if a tumbleweed rolls by here Smiley Tongue the population is slowly growing but we still have a long way to go. the only attraction we have is our island which is an hour away from me. south padre island. Smiley Happy

South Padre Island? Sounds like you live close to where my dad grew up. My aunt, uncle, and grandpa still live there and you can walk around the whole town in, like, 20 minutes....at a lazy stroll.

The middle of nowhere is a perfect place for fireworks!!!  All you need is an open field and a bunch of neighbours to chip in and you have a celebration! Smiley Happy  or you can come visit at halloween (my fav holiday) cause there are fireworks all along the water for hours the entire weekend. 

i think red is your color !

33,248 Replies