Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your lips always look fabulous, but your eyes are not taking a back seat at all.  They look amazing.

This is such a glamorous sexy bombshell look! As so often, what I'm loving most is the eyes; your kick-**bleep** blending skill is a delight to view, and the way it enables you to define your eyes with neutral shades yet make the impact striking is always so impressive to me (and yes, I'm envious!) Your skin is glowing, and looks flawless, and the lip is fiercely edgy, adding a gothic twist to the glamor! You look stunning as always! Smiley Happy

I only ever take pictures of my eyes but I was playing around with the Too Faced Sugar & Spice palette.

Mac gel liner in Blacktrack and one of Tarte's Mascara's (can't remember which).

The rest of my face consists of a mixture of a few foundations, BECCA Lowlight sculptor, Benefit Posietint, Benefit Highbeam, and Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Diffused, ABH pomade in Chocolate.

For lips I have on Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Fig.

Very pretty!

Thank you Smiley Happy

So pretty and feminine, I love it! Heart

Thanks so much!

This is such a gorgeous eye look, with that fabulously dramatic kick of liner balancing the neutral, ethereal shimmer of prettiness perfectly! Smiley Happy  

Thank you so much!  It's different from my usual slapping of random colors all over my face Smiley Very Happy

Very dreamy and pure.  I think that the sugar and spice is a fantastic palette but rarely do I reach for it.  Guilt kicking in. 

Haha.  Use it!  It's pretty good Smiley Happy

Lovely... and what a perfect wing!

Thank you.  My wings rarely work out this well.

Using more sale goodies today!

Nars radiant creamy concealer in ginger

nars torrid blush

ud 24/7 liner in voodoo

tf satin sheets shadow in tear duct 

NARS ondine shadow lid

nars dual intensity phoebe outer v

dior addict extreme 536

wanted mascara and a wing but ran out of time!

Voodoo is really pretty.   It makes your eyes look like very dark amber.  Your blush looks so darn natural, like you just finished a run and are super healthy.  How are you liking the Dior?  Most of my Dior shades are some form of coral which I was really into last summer.  I haven't tried any of the new formulas yet. 

Thanks, hearts!  The Dior is really good.  The texture is a little slippery, but the color is really long lasting considering how glossy it is.  

My blush secret is easy... I am a habitual over-blusher, so I end up buffing a lot off with a kabuki brush every day Smiley Very Happy

Oooh, I really like that purple eyeliner! Very pretty!

Thank you, KB!

You look so fresh! She's so fresh, exciting!  Smiley Happy Thank Kool and the Gang for that last bit. 

Lol, vegchili, that is exactly the tune that went through my head when I read it.  Thank you!

This is such a pretty look! Loving the way you've used the eyeshadow colors to enhance your eyes; the lids are classically beautiful, while the mauve around the lash line is edgy and sassy! I'm also loving the natural yet groomed brows, the gorgeous rosebud lipstick, the slight contouring of the blush, and your flawless skin! Smiley Happy 

Thank you, ballerinagrl!  If you haven't gotten around to swatching purple shadows yet (or if you want to try some more) I think Ondine would be brilliant on you!

Such a pretty pink/purple look today.  I love the purple eyeliner.

Thanks, notcreative!  I'm a sucker for purple liner.  I reach for it 9 times out of 10 and have to force myself to use others.

Eyes: Stila Indian Summer Charmed Palette (shimmery copper-pink color), UD PF Palette (Righteous and Tyranny), KVD Ladybird Palette (Wolf)

Cheeks: NARS Unlawful Blush

Lips: NARS Bansar Satin Lip Pencil

33,247 Replies