Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks.  Yes, the fallout was unexpected, but the quality of the look, blending and lack of creasing made up for it.  I really love that eyeliner, too.

You did such a great job at blending those colors.

Did you use all of the colors from the quad?

(sorry if somebody asked this already)

The lip balances out the look beautifully.

sdbeautyjunkie1 is such an awesome friend to get this to you.

I am looking forward to the upcoming looks and reviews.

Thanks.  Yes, the lightest shade (white) is on my brow bone.  The darkest shade (blue) is on my lid.  The second darkest shade (blue/green) is in my crease.  The second lightest shade (green) is used for highlighting and touch ups all over the eye (mostly the inner corner and outer corner).

my expectations are high as well when it comes to quads that are over $60.   You're totally selling the shadow!  Hmmmm,  maybe if you were to tap the brush before applying you'd be more successful with the fallout situation.   I'm super impressed and can't wait to see more!  

I love the green colors on your eye, including the liner.

Sorry to hear that the shadow had fallout. I had one palette of TF's and it suffered from patchiness and the colors just weren't right for me. It's disappointing when a more expensive brand doesn't measure up to its hype (or price). Had the palette I had had colors as flattering as the green is on you, I would have been tempted to keep it and try to work with it anyway.

Such a thoughtful gift though, even with the fallout. I just love the colors on you. Oh, I said that already. Smiley Wink

Thanks.  Other than the glitter and the fallout, I loved the palette.  It did live up to my expectations (well kind of, because they were abnormally high).  I liked the colors, too.  

I don't often come into this thread (I'm too shy to post my own pics), but I saw your pic in the preview and had to say - You look HAWT! Smiley Very Happy Sure, it's an everyday work look, but I think it looks great. Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I am eventually going to talk you into sharing (I hope).  I love seeing faces.  I understand that some people need to refrain for privacy.  If that is your case, I will not push too hard.  If not, please share!  If you decide not to share for any reason, you're still welcome in the thread.  I rarely wear makeup, but I pop in almost everyday to see what creations everyone had for the day.

I like the eyeshadow on you, looks great!  Smiley Happy  Sad to hear that it had fallout though, that's crazy for such an expensive eyeshadow palette.

Thanks.  That was my first thought.  I generally have very little fallout with my more expensive shadows.  I've never owned one this expensive though.  If it wasn't gifted, I still wouldn't.

Hottt

Thanksss

I really like Emerald Lust on you, notcreative!  What a great, unexpected gift Smiley Happy

I agree though, it is more glittery looking than I would have expected it to be.

A nude lip is definitely the way to go with that eye, but I think I'd like it even better with a more caramelly nude.

Thanks.  I really liked it as well.

The glitter did show more from certain angles.  Whenever I saw the pop of glitter, I just pictured a mermaid.  

I am going to try the palette again tomorrow to see if I like a lighter lid color.  If I find a nice caramel nude, I will give that a shot then.  

Meow! Sexy mamacita! The green really makes your eyes pop, Kimberly! Well worth the 15 53 minutes! You look beautiful! Heart

Thanks.  I am just glad I ditched work today.  Even though they never say anything about my makeup, they might have said something about this.  My husband just said, "It's too dark."  He only likes super natural makeup (way too boring for all the time).

You are looking great, these vibrant eye shadows and nude lips look amazing

Thanks.  It was the perfect time for a nude lip.

Wow - This is such a fiercely ethereal look, and it's incredibly pretty! I'm loving the strong shades on your lid, and the blending is utterly breathtaking; also loving the way you've used a complimentary shade to line the under eye (as I've never tried this, it is a possibility I'll investigate), and your skin looks flawless! I can see why you have issues with the nude lip but it is so flattering with this look, and it's a wonderful 1960's hue, full of seduction and insouciance! You look amazing! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  That is a MUFE eyeliner in a bluish green color.  I love colored eyeliner.  Thanks.  I actually welcomed the nude lip today.  If I was not in the lipstick challenge, I would not have worn any.  I wanted the eyes to be the star.  Thus, I tried a shade that would not detract.  Your compliments are always so descriptive.  It reminds me of the way my husband writes.

Whoa I am seriously impressed with this look. You look fantastic. 

33,248 Replies