Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hahahaha! I just make funny faces sometimes. Smiley Happy Thank you so much, Evangeline! Glad someone appreciates my dork faces.

¡Muy bonita!  I like the purple trend going around on BT.  * goes to dig out more purple shadows*

Thank you so much, Nicole! And purple is one of the best colors. I love the trend too.

So so so pretty!! You can really wear any color!

Thank you so much, Sn4rky!

I love it, you blended the eyeshadows to perfection. And I really like that blush on you, it looks natural. 

Thank you! Dior Rosy Glow really became one of my favorite blushes so, so fast. And I have a lot of blushes, so that says something. Smiley Wink

Really jealous of your eyes/eyelids haha that sounds really weird but they're so beautiful and you can really see the colors wonderfully! I wish mine were like that...stupid small eyelids :-/ lol

Thank you so, so, much! I understand what you mean, though! I tend to be a little bit jealous of some girls with a lot more space between their eyelid and brow... more crease space, I mean. My deep-set eyes does give me a bit of a limited canvas for detailed crease work, but it's a trade-off. For the record, I think your eyes and eyelids are absolutely beautiful, and there's always ways to work flattering makeup into any eye shape. Smiley Happy 

Aw, thank you! You are too sweet! 

Loving the eye shading! But, um, what's with the various stages of undress? Smiley Wink

Haha I LOLed

LOL I am just wearing a tank top right now because it's so hot out... then I threw on a light summer sweater on top because i realized It was a bit showy. I'm just heading out into the fields to do some cherry picking! But later I'm going to help out with a preschool at a summer camp, and I have a blue staff t-shirt I'm wearing for that. I just didn't feel like throwing on anything complicated before then, I guess.

Thanks for the compliments? Smiley Wink

You do some of the coolest things!

Cherry picking and that little vacation you had a week ago or so. 

Hope your having a good time and using sunscreen.

I picked about 7 pounds of pie cherries for the Sour Cherry Pie Bars I'm making today! Smiley Happy And yes, I definitely wore sunscreen slathered all over. I had a sunscreen base on my face, then I wore Diorsnow BB creme which has SPF 50. Double protection! And the kids were antsy last night but it was a great time.

Just teasing ya darlin'!

I know Smiley Wink I chuckled!

I did not even notice that.  Great eye.  Yesterday, I noticed the outfit change, because that blue shirt really popped so beautifully.  

The blue shirt is my summer camp staff shirt! Wearing it in the evenings this week, since it's an evening camp. Smiley Happy i have to put it back on later.

This looks amazing! I'm loving that eyeshadow combo, it makes your eyes just pop like crazy! And I swear, half the reason why I left BT for a while was so I'd stop being so enabled by every lipstick you wear everrrrr ^_^

LOL! Well, thank you so much, Brenna, and we're totally glad to see you make a triumphant return. I missed you! Right now I'm struggling with how large of a  Beautylish order to make... What initially began as a "I'll get this Wayne Goss brush" turned into a "BUT ALL THE SUGARPILL!!!!1!1!11!111"

33,248 Replies