Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

What a fabulously fresh faced Christmas Party look! Through the judicious, subtle definition of your naturally beautiful features you've pulled off a look that most guys would assume you'd just rolled out of bed with, and swiped some lipstick on during the ride over! To girls however it is exquisitely polished perfection! I'm loving the incredible blending of those gorgeous peachy neutral shades on your eyes, the flawless-looking skin, and the fabulous splash of the feisty and seductive Casablanca on your lips! You look stunning! Hope you had a magical evening! Smiley Happy

Yass I'm loving this natural glam, especially that lip colour!

Bonne fête!

I just picked up a tube of stila's liquid lipstick in FIery. A nice red. I've never worn an in your face red before, so I'm adjusting. But my husband loves it and it's growing on me. 

I like it on you too. Very pretty Smiley Happy 

This is a wonderfully fresh faced take on polished perfection! The lip steals the show; it's a fabulously fierce hue, which is sassy and flirtatious in equal measure! You look super cute; prettily pretty! Smiley Happy

Looks natural to me, carry on! Smiley Happy

It's overcast & gloomy today... nothing a bright lip can't fix Smiley Wink 

Dr Jart+ BB SPF 45

Loreal True Match Concealer

Estee Lauder blush in a color that I can't remember

Maybelline "The Nudes" Palette

BTS mascara

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Collection - Mesmerizing Magenta

I love every lip color you wear! My shopping list is getting longer Smiley Sad

Thanks, SD!! Can't wait to see them on you Smiley Wink

This is a fabulous example of how a perfectly groomed 'nude' look can be made to look polished and low-key-glamorous, by the application of a sassy, sexy lip hue! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Eyes are Julep Orbital eyeshadow in Earthshine over some random Bronze cream shadow I have, UD Fix and Dare in the crease, UD Righteous on brow bone

Blush is MAC Sea Me, Hear Me with UD 50/50 for highlight

Lips are KVD Prayer over UD Illegal Lip Pencil (disc)

Your eyes are always just perfection.

I agree!

OMG - what a stunning look! I am especially loving the eyes; your immaculate, seamless blending of colors that make me think of storm clouds sprinkled with stars (of glitter) is absolutely magical! Your brows are perfectly groomed (and they're making mine jealous just looking at them), and that feisty lip is just the perfect compliment to this glamorous, festive take on classic, polished beauty! Smiley Happy

Off to another holiday party! This time it's at my sister's. They just moved into a new house in the spring so it's a holiday/housewarming party. Excuse the terrible lighting in my bedroom and the terrible quality of the photo Smiley Sad

HG Mineral Veil Primer

Dr Jart BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

Revlon Cream Blush Charmed Enchantment

Various shadows from Tarte Bon Voyage, Estee Lauder & Maybelline

WnW Silver Glitter

WnW Eye Pencil - Charcoal

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner

BTS mascara

Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder

Maybelline Color Sensational #435 Plum Perfect over Maybelline Lip Pencil in Plum

**Unfortunately the quality of the picture doesn't do the lip justice. The first picture is more true to color than the second.

Love that glitter! Have fun!

GLITTER!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Ooooh! Another fiercely glittery eye! I love how glam all that gold looks, and that rosebud lip hue is the perfect sassy, seductive, fun-loving accompaniment to the statement eye! You look gorgeous! Very festive! Smiley Happy 

This was my Christmas party look last Friday. Smiley Happy  I used simple gold on my eyes and Bite VIB Rouge on my lips, and really focused on perfecting my skin.

This is such a perfect, classically polished Christmas party look! Your skin looks flawless and has that enviable lit-from-within glow, that wash of golden taupe across your eyelids is fabulously blended, and that gorgeous red lip that is virtually the exact same hue as your top is elegant and refined, with an air of feisty attitude! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

I LOVE seeing everyone's Christmas party looks! Gold and red/berry are so appropriate for the season, and you wear those shades so well! I bet you sparkled at that party. Smiley Happy

GREAT party look! And your skin looks amazing.

Just popping in to throw my more neutral look out there amongst the beautiful Electric Palette looks

Eyes are UD PF Palette

Lips are NARS Cruella

LOL, it's a coffee(neutral) break!

I can already tell I love your sweater today, malday!  Gorgeous as usual Smiley Wink

Very holiday appropriate look! Love your lipstick. It's always on point.

33,247 Replies