Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Bette is an immensely striking color on you, and that Nars blush in sin is the perfect partner to it! Meanwhile Warhole steals the show with his 'I should be in a commercial' pose! Smiley Wink

I love the combo of Bette and Sin on you.  Also Andy is adorable.  Something about this look is reminding me of that old Robert Palmer addicted to love video Smiley Happy

my mom tells me my first word was "hi". my second word was some variation of "flamingo". my third word was "elvis" and my FOURTH "word" was...."ROBERT PALMER!". Smiley Wink

Your skin positively GLOWS...it's such an ethereal look you have....I love sin w/ the lippie-Stunning. Hi Andy!  <3

PhotoGrid_1414963049311.jpg

Going out for our 6 months anniversary with my boyfriend later tonight, so I went for subtle smoky eyes and dewy skin.

Face: Benefit Pore-fessional, Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, Nars Radiant Creamy concealer (under eyes), Hourglass Diffused Light powder and Tarte Dazzled blush. I also sprayed some MAC Fix+ on top.

Eyes: NYX HD eyeshadow base, Laura Mercier Plum Smoke on the lid, LM Chocolate in the crease, outer corner and a little on the bottom lash line, with UD Naked 2 for blending/transition color and a thin line of Kat von D Autograph eye liner pencil in Immortal love along the lash line. No mascara for now, since I am yet to put on my contacts. Oh, and there's some ABH Brow Wiz in Caramel, but I am not very happy with how my brows look today.

Lips: Dior Addict lipstick in 881 Fashion Week.

Wow solveig....this is simply gorgeous! I love the smoky plum on you....I'm on a plum binge as of late...It's truly lovely w/ your eyes! 

Enjoy your anniversary. Smiley Happy ~KAM

Thank you, KAM! I am right there with you on the plum binge Smiley Happy Every time fall comes around I feel the urge to use more purple/plum tones in my makeup. 

You totally just sold me on the lip color. Ugh, my wallet is going to take a beating this week!

I believe you won't regret it! It's a beautiful color that feels very nice on the lips and the intensity can be built up a bit more (I am only wearing it in one swipe here).

I'm definitely a fan of the formula. One of my favorites is 433 - Delice. I don't think I have anything like that plummy goodness, so come Wednesday, it will be mine!

My favorite, go-to, natural pink color is 353 Blush, and I definitely love their formula as well as lack of any scent to the lipsticks.

My favorite Dior Addict is 262, as it's fabulously natural with a hint of pink that works well for my skin tone when I want to go nude Smiley Happy

funny you say that about your brows, because i thought they looked particularly striking ! 

That's because I took pictures of my "good brow" side, lol Smiley Very Happy

I also think your brows look striking today. Smiley Happy I'm also in love with this soft, natural, plummy smokey look on your eyes... it just looks beautiful with that Dior Addict lippie and your gorgeous green eyes.

Happy anniversary! You look beautiful!

That blush is perfect on you as is the lippie. What a great color!

You look like an off-duty model going for an anniversary dinner! Your eyes are utterly sublime; the way you've used the eyeshadow to define then so beautifully is such striking Autumnal shades is impossible for me to fathom, since if I use dark colors I look like someone punched me! Thus it's a mystery to me how you've made it look so fabulous, but I'm guessing great skill with blending is involved! Your skin is glowing, and Fashion Week is the perfect pink for your skin tone, innocent yet seductive! Your brows look immaculate, so I'm not sure what it is about them worrying you, but I can assure you that they look inimitably perfect Smiley Happy

Happy anniversary solveig!  You look tres romantique!  Hope you have a wonderful time.  I love the lip and eyes!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Yesterday's look.

Wearing NARS Almeria Blush and MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick with MAC Cranberry Lip Pencil.

so insanely gorgeous.

33,248 Replies