Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hehe, that serenity in my eyes could be the Sangria I had, and the fact that work has finally calmed down Smiley Tongue But thank you! 

I am so lusting after Oxblood now! This is a wonderfully fresh faced look that would fool most guys into believing you just rolled out of bed looking this hot! I'm loving your subtle definition of your eyes with Pulp Fiction, and that fabulous sweep of impeccable liner! Your skin is positively glowing in a natural way, as though you've been out for a run! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Thank you ballerina! The good thing about it is that you can apply it lightly if you don't want it to be too dark. I like that it's not too opaque, so it never looks like too much. I really recommend it!

I wish I looked like that rolling out of bed Smiley Very Happy

Such a natural beauty, MK89! Heart

Aw thanks Tracy <3

Today was a minimal makeup day for me. We're having such bad rainy weather that I just wanted to focus on my brows for a more dramatic look (for me, at least) a la Delevingne Smiley Happy

• YSL Touche Eclat No.2
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
  • Becca Nudes palette
  • ABH Brow Pencil in Medium Brown

And no lippie at all! *gasp!*

Fluffy, you look perfect!

Thank you! I try my best Smiley Very Happy Even if those dark circles are unrelenting!

Such a natural beauty!

Aww stahp 

Rainy Toronto, blargh!

You still look gorgeous!  And I love those brows.

Thank you mochapj Smiley Happy There's still something lovely about a rainy city, but it sucks when you don't hear the rain on your non-existent roof (I'm in a condo)..

You look fresh faced and devastatingly beautiful! I'm especially loving the way you've subtly defined your eye with Becca Nudes, the glow along your cheek bones, which is presumably aided by the Hourglass blusher? and your impeccably groomed healthy-looking brows! However I also love your natural lip color, which is rich rosebud and immensely pretty! You look stunning as always! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your very kind words as always, ballerinagrl Smiley Happy Now that I think about it, the glow probably came from the YSL Touche Eclat, but you might be right as well! 

You're a natural beauty! 

Coming from another natural beauty, that is high praise! Thank you Smiley Happy

Your natural lip colour is very pretty and pigmentedSmiley Happy.  I couldn't go out without something on my lips, even if it's just gloss, cause my lips get so dry.  You don't experience that??   And as SD mentioned, you look fabulous without a lot of makeup!  Your skin is wonderful and your eyes have that natural shadow to them that I was going for today.  

I have a Labello with me just in case. Most times, our weather is so bad that I just don't really notice my lips Smiley Tongue But, of course, most times I do wear lipstick out. Thank you for your sweet words Smiley Happy

Very pretty, and you have killer brows, fluffy. Smiley Wink

Thank you ^_^

Your bone structure is so stunning!  You don't need any makeup, your so naturally beautiful.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Like jemly, I went foundation free today! Mine was an accident actually.. I was in a rush and thought I brought my compact... but alas, I didn't. I do have blush and a bit of concealer under my eyes on. So... my face is a lot pinker. Ah well.

Totally obsessed with the YSL rouge voluptes that I got with the sale. This one is Violet Incognito. 

Also... just got the Anastasia eyebrow angled brush. OMG what a difference it has made!! I used to use the Sephora or Tarte one, but this one creates WAY nicer lines. I can't believe the difference one brush makes. I feel like my eyebrow game has finally stepped up...just from switching to a new brush!

You are beautiful and your brow game is fabulous. Love! 

Aww thanks katie!

33,247 Replies