Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I can understand that!

Oh man this is so fun! totally looks a but retro/60's, with a modern twist!

Your eyes looks HUGE! SO jealous!

I kept messing up the liner and bringing it further and further out to fix it!  Liner is d@mn hard to master! 

Dear God! Isn't it, though!??!?!

I mess up my liner all the time, and I've been doing winged liner since I was 13. 

I have two tricks to making it clean...using tape or a nude eyeliner first, and using a Swoon brush to clean up a liner mistake. It's sooo easy to use and can get the hardest bits off your eye better than a qtip or anything else I've used. It's technically meant for lipgloss, but I use it for cleaning up eyeliner and mascara oopses.

Do you put makeup remover on this kb? I have never seen or heard of one of those!

I do! I just dip the tip into a liquid makeup remover and it comes right off! It's honestly a godsend. Got a mascara smudge? This'll get it off without taking off extra eyeshadow!

Awesome! On a no-buy but it's on my loves now!

Oh clever! Thank you for the tips!  The nude liner might be a little less messy.  I'll play around with both and see which method works best for me. 

Don't feel bad about that, hearts. I still mess up and bring it out way too far half the time!!! Besides, it looks rockin' on you.

Don't feel ridiculous, because I think you look HOT. And fierce. And hot. I adore the bold liner with this look, and you applied it in line with your shadow so, so well.

How do you like the Golden Days and Sultry Nights palette? I've heard mixed reviews...

Thanks.  It wasn't originally supposed to go out that far but i'm glad it worked out In the end.  

I like the gdsn palette.  The caparinha cocktails (gold) isn't as fine milled as the rest and has quite a bit of fallout. It's the only real dud and needs a bit more effort to blend seamlessly.  I guess I could be super disappointing for some people since there are only five colours in the palette.  The two matte base shades are super creamy which I find really helps with blending the gold. 

People complained that the colours aren't true to pan which is true.  They show more shimmery on but I still feel they have a lot of pigment.  It is supposed to be for beachy summery looks and I think the colours are perfect for that purpose. 

WHAT? When Did I become a Beauty Guru? I thought I just became a Boss like a few days ago!

Congrats on your new title, Lari! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

Yay!!! congrats!!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!  Congrats!!!!

Lari got an upgrade! woo!

Here I go. Day 1 with Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con "The Siren" palette. I had a heck of a time finding decent lighting today. It's just so overcast and gray that everything came out a little fuzzy!

upload_4346382304388390636.jpg

upload_7240707239189123757.jpg

upload_8562291179261433677.jpg

FACE:

MUFE Mat Velvet+ No. 25 (You know... I've decided I really don't like how matte this is. Maybe my skin is less oily than it used to be?)

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Tarte Blush in Thankful layered over MAC Full of Joy

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow, Chocolate

Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Plush Eyeshadow Palette No. 7 "The Siren"

IT Cosmetics naturally pretty palette - Sheer Joy only to highlight brow bone

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

Too Faced La Creme in Lollipop, applied lightly, in combination with Clinique Creamy Nude dabbed on top

Ha, totally different than my first play with that palette!  I went straight for the orange and red! Maybe it's the lighting or maybe the eyeshadow but your eyes look extra grey todaySmiley Happy  neat! I really wanna learn to do this look! It's so sultry and sexy! 

*copies and pastes any of my old comments on your looks*

Your eyeshadow and eyes and lips and brows look amazing Smiley Wink

"*copies and pastes...*" haha! Thats how I feel with Ms. Talented Lari!

33,248 Replies