Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You should see me before I started losing weight! No one from grade school / middle school / high school years recognized me. I also stopped wearing glasses and switched to contacts, and that makes a pretty huge difference, too.

It's true, though. Between then and now I found my sense of style as I started to have fun with finding a new wardrobe that fit me post-weight loss (my style sense came late). I like to be a bit bolder, edgier, and more adventurous in my fashion and beauty choices than I was back then.

Actually, though, since you're headed on your honeymoon soon, the top photo is from *MY* honeymoon! Smiley Happy Almost three years ago now.... Thank goodness my husband and I are headed onto our first vacation since then in June. We're overdue.

My sense of style came late as well. I was always pretty dorky nerdy til about three years ago when something in me went click.  then I got it! I was 29!!!  There's nothing wrong with that! 

Oh, where are you two going?  waiting to go somewhere non-work related is so exciting! 

Your natural color makes you look so innocent.  The new color screams bold.  Get out of my way, but in a good way.

Totally agree with you, notcreative!  

Lari, you looked pretty then and you still look pretty now, in a cool, bold way. :-D

Wow, dark hair gives you a totally different look but you are still pretty in the old pictures! Also I love your new haircut Smiley Happy

TOTALLY prefer my short hair. Longer hair just looked dead on me, and when i heat styled too much, it fried! Thank you, MK!

I can't pull off short hair, mine is just too thick and frizzy haha. Btw, do you dye your brows too or just use brow products to help them match your hair?

Nope, I don't dye my brows. I just use a Dipbrow shade that matches my hair color. Smiley Happy Dyeing my brows seems like more trouble than it's worth imo.

Wow, so you were pretty and you are still pretty! Smiley Happy But I love the dark hair on you. It looks great and makes your eyes pop!

If I showed you my blonde pictures you`d be scared! LOL Yes I was crazy to do that to my hair for a year. Smiley Tongue

I should show you pics from before I knew how to dress myself! Oh, gosh, I could dig up some bad ones... I feel like so many people I know went through a blonde phase. My (very Italian) old friend from middle school calls it her 'Aryan phase' complete with baby blue contacts! Smiley Wink

Thank you for your sweet words, as always, emmy. I do prefer my hair dark and I've kept it that way for a couple years now.

I haven't had a blonde phase, I for SURE know I can't pull that off Smiley Very Happy The most I'd consider would be subtle brown highlights, I'm not too adventurous when it comes to hair!

Wow, I like both the blonde and dark on you! You do look a lot different but you are a natural beaut! Seriously! Your natural brows look perfect...

Thank you, Meag! Where's that blushing emote?!?! Hahaha, my hair color has been every shade of the rainbow, seriously....

Hahaha ME too I had blue, green, pink, all shades of red, all shades of brown and pure black hair! I used to get bored too fast, but ended up damaging my hair. I use to have healthy straight hair, now it get ugly awkward waves in the middle and tons of volume in the bottom only. Lately I`ve been sticking to browns, but usually a shade or two lighter than my natural. nothing that makes a huge difference, though.

That's why I stopped bleaching my hair blonde/dyeing it multicolors of the rainbow. I noticed that my hair got straw like and brittle, especially when I was living in DC. I actually damaged it beyond repair at one point... never again! I'd like to think I take better care of my hair now, with much less heat styling and less bleach, even though I dye it dark. Smiley Happy

And dressing myself? still don`t know how to do it. Everything I own is black, grey or dark. I am petite, 5`2 but awkwardly enough I have curves that people of my size don`t usually have, so it`s very hard to find things that fit me and are not made either for teenagers or that aren`t extremely formal or work-like. Shopping is always painful and frustrating!

And forget bra shopping, in my case! If you're curvy on top you'd understand. I have an unusual size so I always have to go to expanded size boutiques in order to get what I need!

I have unusual proportions, though, to the extent that my legs are really really short and stubby. Like, short-cut pants tend to be a little too long for me. It's a sad thing to not be able to find pants that fit properly off the rack!

I`m actually not curvy on top for an average sized person, but I have a hard time bra shopping too, I`m too narrow, so last time I got measured I was supposed to be like a 30d, but since I don`t find in the main stores I have to get the 32c instead. But it`s much easier to shop here than in Brazil where we don`t even have cup sizes for most brands.

Pants can be hard sometimes, because I have to wear the smallest size for length and to fit my skinny legs. but I get bigger on my thighs and hips, so only special models will fit me properly, and I can never wear anything with a low waist!  

And being short, buying tops is hard because there is always extra fabric under my arms, and most clothes are not made for my proportions! Smiley Sad

I'm like a 30E but I typically buy 32DD so we're similar! #SHOPPING WOES

I remember watching What Not To Wear and how they emphasized that you should get your clothing tailored for you... ain't nobody got time for that. That's what I say, anyway.

Holy b00bs! I'm an itty bitty 32C/34B.  It's not a bad thing til you see pictures of me with my friends and I am clearly missing what everyone else has got.  

Yup, no time for that! So basic black everything it is!  And how did you guess I was watching "What not to wear" on Netflix on my second monitor right now? LOL Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that II kill my free time watching that when all my shows are on a break! hahaha

33,248 Replies