Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, Cupcakecandy, you're making me blush! Smiley Very Happy Thank you so much!!!

Those eyes are gorgeous ! i love your whole look ! It's so colorful and fun but without it being unwearable Smiley Happy 

Thank you so much, IPinkAllurel!!! Smiley Very Happy I wanted to have some fun today. This was the first day all week that I had as much time as I needed to put together a look, so I took my time and did whatever came to me. I'm glad it worked out, at least!

WOW! You look super!!

Thank you so much, Girly2Shoes!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgOkkies, so faking bangs again means I am definitely getting me some for realz!   I put eye primer on and then didn't feel like doing eyeshadow so my lids are their natural purpley shade with that shimmery ness from sin.

Today I pack for camping!!! Yay!!!!

Have you signed on with a modeling agency yet? Smiley Very Happy I can't wait to see you with real bangs. You look perfect and beautiful as usual, and that Buxom lippie is so pretty -- just the right pop of fun. Is it from the Rouge buxom set? Because that's headed in the mail to me right now!

Have fun camping!

Yupp, bangs would definitely be super cute on you. Also loving that lip color!

Your brows look fab today!

Bangs will look so lovely on you.

I hope you have a good time camping.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have a blast!  It's hacker camp so the inky camping aspect will be the tents and bonfire.  The rest will be fully electrical.  Hacker camp=. Bring the city to the site. 

Looking gorgeous!

Thank you missy! 

Yay, bangs!! I have them and love them! I know they will look great on you! Ugh, I'm so jealous of your skin - it's always so flawless!

Whoa...love you with bangs! Your skin looks so perfect! Whats your skin regime? Whats the Josie Maran product? 

I didn't read that skin care thing.  I use retin-a two times a week.  Note- if you love your freckles you don't love retin-a.   Sunscreen applications all day everyday.  ole hendriksen pure truth activating oil, truth serum and sheer transformation.  I also do peels using neostrata skin renewal solution once a week.  Oh and I use algenist night cream before bed.  I think that's it. 

Thanks!

It's argan matchmaker powder foundation.  I hadn't touched it in a while so I thought I'd give it a go.  I just ended up getting mad at it cause it went on too powdery.  I brushed off what i could and then covered it up with hourglass ambient powder in dim light  which I love.  I think the JM was just sticking to my sunscreen Or something.  I'll give it another go another time.  

i'm pretty excited about getting bangs.  I am in desperate need of a change! 

I second this. I'm also curious about the Josie Maran. 

Smiley Wink ^

I always love your fresh looks. And I can't wait to see you with real bangs!

33,248 Replies