Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Malday, the easiest way to do this would be to infuse the cream used to make a "banana" custard with earl grey tea, then strain the tea out, cool the cream down and continue as if making a banana pie.

This sounds amazing! I wonder if I can do the same thing with pumpkin spice tea? I don't have any early grey on hand, but pumpkin and banana could be a nice combination..

Well there is no actual banana in the pie, and I'm not entirely sure if it's a custard or if it's made more like a chocolate cream pie, but the flavor is definitely earl grey. I think a pumpkin spice tea pie sounds delicious!

Here is the pie for reference:

egp

It goes crust, chocolate layer, earl grey cream filling, whipped cream, toasted pistachios.

Now I want pie Smiley Sad

Looks delicious! Smiley Happy

You are only supposed to be enabling me with makeup....not food too!!

Come down to SoCal and I will take you Evangeline!

This should be something that we not only talk about, it should be followed through!

Hopefully sometime soon.

Is this pie seasonal? 

They always have the earl grey Smiley Happy And yes it definitely should be followed through!

Quick google search yielded a recipe for an "Earl Grey French Silk Pie" that looks more chocolatey than the above photo but will give you a very delicious result and a similar texture.

Chocolate and Earl Grey are good together, I'm not mad.

Looks like a whipped up mousse texture and not a custard. If there is a custard, I suspect it's whipped together with cream cheese and folded up with stiffly whipped cream. But it looks more similar to a peanut butter mousse pie or a chocolate mousse pie than a pudding pie. Smiley Happy If I had a taste I would try to reverse engineer it and create it myself!

Yeah it looks a lot more like whipped cream or mousse inside. If I could magically send you a slice I would! Unfortunately the only two Pie Holes are in SoCal Smiley Sad

I love baking too, but I eat everything I bake and gain so much weight Smiley Sad

You and Redwagon just get dolled up to bake. I'm.... jealous. Smiley Happy Have fun!

Haha, well I had to go to class too, but now that i'm home I just want to bake Smiley Tongue 

Curious, I love Parade on you, so glossy!

And the Amrezy palette is to die for on your complexion, such an amazing terra-cotta eye Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy And i'm so in love with this lipstick...I just might have to indulge in another one for my birthday.

Used my amrezy palette for a neutral-ish look today, and I tried a different look (more shadow on the outer V rather than my usual heavy-crease), also tried something I got in the mail- Giorgio Armani lip maestro in #400. It's been on my wishlist since  I saw someone on here wearing it (gah, i'm terrible with usernames.)

The texture is HEAVENLY. Holy moly, i'm in love.

I was planning on getting all dressed up, but today is my mom's birthday and i'm going to bake her a cake while she's out shopping, so just a Tshirt for now.

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpg

Seriously (I think I have a lipstick addiction starting here) loving how you perfectly matched your lips to your casual baking top!   I love the idea of you glamorously baking a cake all dolled up!  Classic! 

Haha, my bf thinks it's funny/cute that I get all dolled up even when i'm just at home baking. Smiley Very Happy

You just can't help being gorgeous, can you? Smiley Wink

33,248 Replies