Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Im behind this is from Saturday, I wore my Estee palette

I love it, you look playful but innocent at the same time. <3 

It's incredible the difference lighting makes to a look: in bright light this is highly polished and sophisticated, with the gorgeous girl-next-door I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-looking-this-stunning vibe. Yet in the shadowy shot it is seriously seductive, even provocative; kind of femme fatale! You are utterly stunning regardless of light! Smiley Happy

Face: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, Hourglass Diffused Light powder and Hourglass Mood Exposure blush.

Eyes: Smashbox Limitless Cream Shadow in Stone, L'Oreal Voluminous Excess mascara, and Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel

Lips: Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick in 103 Brun Createur (depending on the lighting it can look either a bit orange/brown or muted red).

That eyeshadow is so pretty on you, and the lip color! Smiley Happy

That is such an unexpected and edgy shade on the eyes, yet it's also fabulously autumnal, and it flatters your eye color incredibly fantastically; your brows are perfectly groomed, and the lip and lustrous skin, adds to the otherwise polished, sophisticated look! Loving it - you look super pretty! Smiley Happy

Sorry these pics are so close!  Please pardon my giant dark circles, I've given up on concealing them.  Eyes are Vanity and Bondage in the outer-v from the Vice 3 (I finally tried it and I am not disappointed!) I also used UD's Lust liner on my bottom lash line but it's not really picking up in the picture.  Blush is a whole lotta HG Luminous Flush.  Foundation is UD Naked Skin.  I was too lazy for bronzer and hightlighter.  

Bondage is an awesome color, wasn't so sure of it at first but it's really nice, I'm loving Vice 3. Can't wait to see more looks you come up with Smiley Wink You look so beautifully soft <3 

This is an edgily fierce look with that gorgeous bruised plum effect on your eyelids and the barely there lip! You look amazing! Truly if you look this good without under concealer, bronzer, and highlighter, I guess you don't really need them Smiley Happy

Dragon, Freeze, is the outer Bondage and inner Vanity?

I have so much fun making nonsense titles when I play with Vice3. Smiley Happy Yesterday was a defiant undone revolver.

What a fun, colorful look!

Another early morning.  Feeling worn out already.

nars radiant creamy concealer in ginger

ud naked flushed blush and highlighter in streak 

UD 24/7 liner in whiskey

ud anarchy palette fray 

UD pulp fiction palette righteous, vengeance, tyranny

nars audacious brigitte  

Lovely!

Thank you!  I left so early I didn't even notice I needed to comb my brows still Smiley Happy

Today I went for a very bright look! Pink and purple eyes and neon pink lips. And yes I love it!!!

1. UD eyeshadow primer potion

2. UD eyeshadow, woodstock

3. stila in the moment eyeshadow palette, glance

4. UD naked basics palette, venus

5. clarins colour quartet, 50 so chic

6. beneift theyre real mascara

7. origins youthtopia foundation

8. aubrey organics silken earth translucent base, porcelain

9. thebalm timebalm concealer, lighter than light

10. benefit dallas bronzer

11. tarina tarantino dollskin cheek blush, feather

12. MAC mineralize skinfinish, soft and gentle

13. MAC lipstick, candy yum yum

Hello sephoramusthave, the original poster of this long and much-participated-in post thread!

How about jumping in with us and showing us a photo of your gorgeous bright look for today? Smiley Wink

Ooh yes, please do!  I would love to see woodstock Smiley Happy

I haven't posted on here in so long! Real life has been keeping me away.

But I had time today to play with my makeup and try some things which I had been neglecting and also using some of my usual favs. Smiley Happy

Face:

• Smashbox BB Cream in Medium
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC 42
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsey
  • Jane Iredale Mineral Face Powder in Golden Glow

Eyes:

• Anastasia Dipbrow pomade in Dark Brown
  • UD Primer Potion
  • Annabelle Smudgeliner in Omgygoth! (all over the lid) + tighlining and waterline
  • MAC shadow in Cranberry all over lid
  • UD Buck in Crease
  • UD Virgin Brow Bone
  • UD Blackout in outer corner
  • Lakme Liquid Liner in Jet Black
  • Dior Diorshow Extasse Mascara (my first time using this and I really like it!!)

Lips:

• Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby in Red Nude

Love the cranberry eyes. The whole look is so beautiful together.

This is such a beautifully groomed look, with the exciting fall twist of plum shades making your eyes look incredible, glowing skin, and the perfectly polished lip! You look beautiful, and your skill at eyeshadow is sending envy spiralling through me Smiley Wink

I feel like I've been gone too long! I've missed the awesome ladies in this thread. Just wanted to say how beautiful everyone is! Now that I'm feeling a little better can't wait to give out some hearts!

Are you okay? Were you sick? (((hugs)))

I'm ok, just an emotional high/low week and I have a sinus infection. My boyfriend's cat died in my home, very traumatic and my third niece was born. Thanks for the hugs! Smiley Happy

You are GLOWING!!! Pregnancy looks great on you!  You are carrying your little boy the exact same way i carried both of mine--down low.  I carried my girl up high,under my heart.  I was gonna say how you look like you are carrying a boy then i read your comment.  Congrats!!!!

33,247 Replies