Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It feels so nice to be back in my own comp, with all my pretty makeup and able to talk with you girls and see your pretty pics! Four days is too long xD 10521050_368535963296279_6999177477290554521_o.jpg

On my eyes is the TF Chocolate bar shadows + urban decay 24/7 eyeliner perversion and ysl babydoll mascara. Face is just rice powder from neutrogena. Here's what I wore on my trip back except for the lipstick. The lipstick arrived while I was out of town. It's Limecrime's Salem. Absolutely love it. 

Very few dark haired ladies can pull off blonde that well, but it looks great on you.

I love the lippie too.

hehehe Smiley Very Happy thank you Smiley Very Happy 

Uhm I love you as a blonde so much you always look great!

hehehehe Smiley Very Happy thank you! Blonde hair fascinates me, so this -had to be done- even if it is a wig, i'm going to wear it like it's the real deal everywhere! 

I've always wanted to go blonde but I can't commit!  The most I've done are highlights.  My hair's a little pink now so maybe I'll work my way towards blonde!

That's the thing. I've dyed my hair blonde before but I end up dying it black again. My tastes always change be it makeup style, or hair style. So this is just easier and safer on my hair. Smiley Happy 

You look good with blond hair, and I like the simple makeup today!

thank you, i love simple, cause i feel like i dont have to worry about anything as much! 

You look really awesome with blonde hair, Blackwhiskey!

<3, Randee

Thank you, Randee! 

whiskey is that a wig or has there been a dramatic and unmentioned transformation ?!

love the lips !!

Uh, all transformations are to be directed to a different thread! Smiley Wink

hahahaaha xD it's a wig, but i love it so much i'm gonna wear it all the time!  it's so beautiful and soft

It's very Khaleesi! Looks great with your make up too!

Bring me my King, Drogo Khal :3 hehehehehhehe

OMG! Yes!

joz you crack me up ! whiskey -- i totally get it. i had a shaved head for a year, and on occasion for fun i would wear a wig. i had 3--a long white/silver/platinum one, a short cropped blonde one, and a long straight jet black one with bangs. they came in handy even more when i decided i wanted to grow out my hair again. i was literally starting from a bald head, so i had a few months of very awkward regrowth (as in, it was going to stick right up and there was NOTHING i could do about it !). 

lol stick right up. i have super black hair but it looks brown sometimes, i've tried the whole bleaching thing but its just too much work involved, so a wig is easier. I wish i had the guts to shave my head though

I'm trying out the Giorgo Armani silk foundation for the first time ever. This first picture has absolutely no filter to it:

10628667_361910470625495_1553168908484664838_o.jpg

The rest of the pictures have only had the contrast and lighting altered since it was taken aside, some of the sun light was washing out the pigment so yeah, this remains true to how it looks in real life.

IMG_20140819_125944.jpgIMG_20140819_124936.jpgIMG_20140819_124204.jpg

Here's the products I used:

Giorgo Armani Silk Foundation in 4.5 (perfect match... i'm in LOVE, thanks to the lovely ladies who suggested this)

Hoola Bronzer, Achiote blush by Tarte

YSL Touche Eclate radiant touch 2.5

Palladio rice powder to set

Lips: LS7 So Gladiola by Flower (Drew Barrymore line), and 3CE xx Orange lacquer in the center

Here's another item I purchased yesterday, the beautiful sea green shadow~ 

Break the bank no 11 - Sephora (colorful line)

I used greys from two different palettes, I used the lighter grey shade from the blue stila palette on the crease,  as well as Air all over the lid. Over that I applied the darker grey from the smashbox cherry palette and deepened it up. Smiley Happy 

I also added a champagne shadow on the lower lid and blended it with break the bank. I tightlined my waterline up and down with MAC's Smolder. 

Kat von D Trooper eyeliner

Diorshow Mascara, Dior primer serum

urban decay brow box

This looks beautiful! And I love your necklace!

33,248 Replies