Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!!

Beautiful! , Is that shirt see-threw <_<?. Careful Smiley Tongue

Yes it is ☺️ lol 

You are stunningly gorgeous and I really want your outfit!!! Also your iPhone case is so cute. Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Very Happy 

So are you! I love coming here to see all your looks Smiley Wink

The case is for an iPhone 4 I refuse to throw it away I love it too much. It doesn't really for the 5S that's why there's that black shadow on top lol

love the marc Jacobs case. You're just put together all round! 

thank you Smiley Happy

As with everyone else, I LOVE your outfit! Especially that skirt!

thank you!!

This is my second posting here and I must admit it's hard to do so because most gals who post here are so young and attractive. I'm older than 50 and have to wear out-of-fashion eyeglasses because my nose bridge is too narrow for the stylish plastic/resin glasses (which never have nose pads), but I want to show that this is how I look when I'm walking out the door. The other photo probably shows the makeup better. I'm not saying any of this for reassurance or to make anyone feel awkward, but just trying to be honest. Maybe I'll inspire others like me to post here. Smiley Wink

This red lipstick I got was a 100-point perk from Sephora. I don’t like it much. I think it makes my top lip look thinner. I rarely wear lipsticks this dark or colorful. I prefer ones that are more subtle so as they wear off, they still look okay. This red lippie here is not something I would wear that often—I’ll likely end up tossing it or keeping it until it goes bad from lack of use. But I do like trying new things.

I also tried layering my HG blush with a cream blush underneath and I think this was a nice effect.

Eyebrows:

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde

Blinc Brow Mousse in Light Brunette

Eyes:

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer as primer

Anastasia Highlighter in Camille under brow

MUG Beaches & Cream from under brow to lid

Burberry Pale Barley on most of lid

Burberry Midnight Brown on crease and on outer third of lid

UD eyeliner in Whiskey

Drugstore mascara

Face:

Giorgio Armani Corrector in Orange

HG Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

YSL Crème Blush in Powdery Rose

HG Ambient Blush in Radiant Magenta

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer

Chantecaille Rose Petals Powder as Highlight

NO FOUNDATION

Lips:

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Mightiest Maraschiano

Oh your skin looks amazing! No foundation?? Your face looks great and radiant, for sure, just naturally beautiful! The lip color looks nice too, it works well with everything else!
Oh and I like the glasses, although my are resin one they slide down on my oily and narrow bridge like crazy, I sure miss my nose pads! And please post your looks when you can! I love seeing other peoples looks, and being over 50 is nothing, you look great, and I`m not just saying!

Thanks for your encouragement!

I need to get some new eyeglasses and I have searched high and low for resin glasses with nose pads! My resin sunglasses have no nose pads and they slide down the nose like crazy, not to mention getting makeup on them if I have any makeup on my nose. At least with nose pads, there's less sliding (still a little bit though) and only the pads get makeup on them. (I don't mind resin sunglasses since I wear them less often than regular eyeglasses, but regular eyeglasses w/o nose pads just don't work for me.)

I can't figure out why nobody makes the resin glasses with nose pads. I don't think resin glasses weigh too much for nose pads. Maybe I'll break down and get resin glasses anyway, but I'm very leery of going that way. But I think non-resin glasses can look aging. Perhaps I should just wait until the fashion changes again. LOL

Idk why they don`t make it either!For the longest time I had real old lady glasses, not nice classic ones like yours, but ones with very this frame and very small for my face, so when I finally bought new ones I went to a completely different one purple in resin! LOL  If you ever find nice glasses with the nose pads, please share the info! Smiley Happy

I think you look lovely, and I have more forehead wrinkles than you do. It makes me a littlle jealous whilst ctuly being happy for you of course. 

The young women with no wrinkles also make me jealous. I cannot remember when I did not have any. 

Me neither! I've always had the smile line near my mouth since I was a little kid.

You look great girl! And you are rocking those glasses with ease and grace! I personally do not even like plastic frames cause they are uncomfortable. Then again I can't wear glasses without wanting to pass out..

You look so fresh! And you just sold a cubby stick! TheMightiest Maraschino  looks so good on you! 

Thanks. I'd give you my lippie if you lived near me. Smiley Happy How Temptalia described this shade of red was as "a rich, vibrant cherry red with strong blue undertones and a natural sheen." I do like blue undertones in my reds, when I wear them that is. I think they also look better with teeth that aren't super white.

aw, that's sweet! i normally stick to paler and more neutral shades but something has come over me and I 'm beginning to branch out. 

You are stunning! (: And I just ordered the 100 pt perk Chubby Stick because of this. (:

I think you look really pretty. 

You are gorgeous, I would love to look this beautiful when I'm your age Smiley Happy And no foundation!! I'm so glad you posted a picture, I like this look on you

I actually think that lip color looks stunning on you. It's a perfect pinky red. You have great skin too! 

Hey girls, you all look lovely.

Products used:

Naked 2-Blackout and verve

Chocolate bar- Salted caramel, white chocolate

Maybelline dream liquid mousse found.

UD primer

NYX Milk pencil

MAC Fix +

MAC Blacktrack gel liner

Hard Candy Fox in a box blush

Physicians formula 2-in-1 eyebooster liner