Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh my, what a wonderful compliment, you're so sweet! Thank you. The lipstick is Nars Audacious in Brigitte. 

I thought so!  I believe you put Brigitte on yesterday as well?  Maybe the day before.  It looks so beautiful on you and so I thought I would give it a try!  I am usually better off with gloss, but I feel this shade is almost foolproof!  And just a stunningly subdued type of shade, if that makes sense.

It makes total sense. There's some pinkish nudeish lipsticks that make me look washed out, or they only look good with certain type of looks bu t I think Brigitte is just.. I don't know, it's perfect. I did wear it yesterday! I wore it today to test out it's staying power, so i put it on around 3 hours ago and I still see it but it wore off a bit because I ate, but it doesn't look bad at all. It just looks the way when you blot it a bit. 

Before I saw the rest, I swear my heart stopped and I thought Helena Bonham Carter was posting. But HBC has brown eyes, my brain said....

You have no idea how much i love her, awesome! I should've taken off my contacts and let the brown shine Smiley Tongue 

Can you imagine if HBC and Shannyn Sossamon could have a love child together. AHHHHH!!

IMG_20140907_142503.jpgIMG_20140907_142724.jpgIMG_20140907_141957.jpg

Chubby cheek activate. Thelast one was taken outside hence the..plants in th ebackground and lighting. All natural i just enhanced the contrast to deepen the color how it looked. 

On my lids I used the rock n roll TF palette, I used two of the bases and glam rock which is a beautiful greybrown taupey thing with glitter that look like diamonds. 

Then I used MUFE artist shadow in lavender

I used loreal gel liner, i'm very pleased with the results. 

Same ol' thing for the rest of my face. CT on the cheeks. 

If You want to another product name just ask and i'll tell. Smiley Wink 

I wanted to look -fresh to death- when I went to go buy my skincare prodcts today. 

I absolutely love the last picture.  It looks like you're in a forest.  Glamazon.  

I got pounced on by a white puma. His name was neko. We ended up rolling in the grass. 

You look so stunning and wistful in that second pic.   I love the glam rock palette on you.  It was made for you.  

Thank you so much, I bought if just to have the glam rock shade cause it's just so beautiful, I'll see if I can find a swatch of it. But the rest of the colors are just as gorgeous

Looking good, smooth and flawless.

I had swatched a lavender yesterday at a SiJcP, and like an idiot, I did not write down any of the numbers.

(I was just so surprised and excited by the selection that they had.) 

That lip color looks great on you..

The shades my sephora have are limited unfortunately. I don't know the number but its the only lavender they have so its ok xD thank you, evangeline

You accomplished that fresh look you were going for! The lavender shadow is to DIE for. I would love a milky lavender shade like that in my collection!

You should get it! You won't be disappointed Smiley Very Happy I got it for thedeal, bought 3 shades. 

I LOVE that last picture whiskey! The lavender shadow is too pretty and the lipstick looks great! You look very fresh and pretty today!

hahaha thank you, i really love this lavender. it's perfect. I have another one but its on the pinkish side.. not what i really want. this one is just perfect <3

what's on the lips ??!!

(i'm excited about your skincare stuff !!)

i just got home with my skincare, whoop whoop. and they gave me some fab samples. a mask and a moisteurizer i believe. the lipstick is mufe n9, the birthday stuff sephora gives you. Smiley Happy oh i swtching brigitte and its so similar to spice spice baby from TF that i ended up not getting it. 

Definitely nailed fresh to death. That lavender shadow is killing me. I think I need that in my life. 

You do. Oh yes you do. >Smiley Very HappyMUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

33,248 Replies