Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love this,hearts! Your dark hair is so striking against the demure makeup, as Lari put it. 

Oh yeah, I disappeared into the abyss before showing my hair off!  Thank you, I'm really loving having it really dark.   You can see a little of my red coming through at the bottom already.  

You look like a model for fresh, natural makeup! So gorgeous as always Smiley Happy

Thank you, very much".  Wishing I felt as fresh as I look.  It's that time of year again where I have to actually work, haha.  

Sooooo naturally beautiful, hearts. Smiley Happy Love how demure you look!

Thank you lari, it's in reality a lot of makeup but glad it looks natural.  I'm on a mission tomorrow to find lipliners.  I 'll keep you posted on my success or lack thereof.

You are such a doll

Hey, I missed your face!   And congrats! image.jpg

Haha.  I remember feeling happy for her and a little jealous when I saw that status update.  If I had a dream job, it would be to play poker all day long with someone else's money.  Love the game, but I hate gambling.  

I feel like I missed a post of meag's? Congrats on what, if I may ask? 😊 

Yesterday's look using the Smashbox gloss from the small Give Me Some Lip, the Laura Mercier Caviar stick from the recent Glitz and Glam and my Lancome Rose Fresh Palette.

092514.jpg

Eyes 092514.jpg

you are looking great. Lower lash liner looks good on you and makes your eyes look wide.

Thanks for noticing.  I hate how small my eyes are (especially the left one).  I've been trying to practice techniques to make them look wider.  This one has me applying liner below the lash line.

Beautiful hair, not creative!IMO, this is your prettiest look yet- your makeup looks really soft and nice and your eyes look very open and wide.

Thank you.  I am glad someone liked the hair, because I hated it.  I am trying to use my Ojon Rare Blend Oil despite not liking it, because I do not return things and I hate wasting money.  I can never apply it evenly though, so some parts look oily while other parts look frizzy.

what a subtle natural look. I love the eyes and the blush. All over, a great look.

Thanks.  I was going for a really natural look, since I had been going a little bold to work lately.  It was time to tone it down.

Are you happy with the Give Me Some Lip set? I'm still debating getting it since I like neutrals. The lip gloss and blush look very soft and pretty on you Smiley Happy 

Thank you.  I just purchased Give Me Some More Lip and realized I have yet to try any of the items from the smaller one.  (I tend to collect a lot of things despite rarely wearing makeup).  Until I try at least a couple of the first one, I would feel weird trying the second one.  I just grabbed the first one I saw.  I am not really into nudes and would probably never invest in them individually.  That said, I thought it looked all right.

@SDdenm, I was thinking of putting up my nudes for trade if you're interested! 

I don't really have anything I want to get rid of though haha 

33,248 Replies