Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Too keep it short and no spoilers, it was great. Go in with an open mind, it is Maleficent's version after all. 

And if you think about it, most Disney movies are based off of some folk tale where the ending was not so pretty. 

I recommend this movie!! And this is actually the first time I wear Dahlia, I got it from a 4 lip tar sample during christmas, awesome purchase!! It reminds me of Urban Decay shame but since this is totally vegan, it's awesome. 

Finals week is ion me! Just got bacfrom a lunch date and took a few snaps of today's look! Also, I darkened my hair up a bit!

so today I am wearing:

1. Hourglass foundation

2. Kevyn Aucoin blush

3. NARS setting powder

4. UD primer potion

5. UD Naked 3

6. Buxom mascara

7. Kevyn Aucoin Liner

8. Smiths Rosebud salve 

This look is natural and very pretty.

pretty look and pretty smile.

Here's my look from last night.  

Face: HG primer, UD Naked skin 6.0, HG Dim light powder allover, Nars Deep Throat

Eyes: UD primer potion in Sin, UD shadows in Blunt, Buck, Perversion, Half Baked & Illusion, UD eyeliner in Perversion, TF Better than Sex mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow

Lips: Victoria's Secret Lip Balm, Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien

Scent: Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

Oh wow, you're a true beauty!!! i love your smile! 

the naked palettes are amazing!   I have neglected them for some time now and have been trying to give them more love lately.   Your flush is wonderful as well! Love deep throat!  Come to think of it, that one has been neglected by me as well... You've inspired me to pick that one up! Beauty! 

Thanks!  I feel like all my looks are very similar since I don't have a huge selection to pull from.  So I'm sure there will be plenty more Naked looks to come!  Thanks for your kind words.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray

Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio

UD Eyeliner in Sabbath

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn

Nars Pore Refining Primer

Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Nars Blush in Deep Throat

Bite Lip Primer

Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony and Melted Nude (blended them)

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

I really really like deep throat on you!  It's one of my favourite NARS shadesSmiley Happy 

You have the most beautiful, perfect skin and such a happy smile. The blue on your eyelids is so fun and really suits your skin tone. I love the way you blended Melted Peony and Melted Nude; it looks so incredibly natural on you it's amazing.

This was after I walked the dog today but I think my makeup stayed in place well enough to get the general idea. It's kinda funny because originally this morning I wanted to do a bright red lip and taupe eyes but then I ended up doing soft pink everything. It was just what I felt like reaching for!

Hourglass mineral veil primer

MUFE face and body foundation shade 20 (I tested this against a few of my other foundations the other day by doing half my face with this and half with another and I preferred this every time, so this will probably be my summer foundation. I love it.)

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde

Lorac eye primer (sorry, not by my makeup kit to remember exact name of this - but it's great! The one that came with the pro palette)

Naked 3 various shades 

Stila smudge pot for tightlining

Hourglass Film Noir mascara

Lorac Perfectly Lit Spotlight Highlighting powder (Gosh I wish Lorac was still at Sephora. I love this brand.)

Nars Sex Fantasy blush 

Giorgio Armani Skin Lacquers Lipstick in color 505

i think that's it. I'm always so surprised even on a "light" makeup day how much stuff I put on my face! But I love the ritual of putting on makeup so it's actually quite pleasurable for me so I don't mind it. Obviously, since I put it there! Smiley Happy

You look very fresh faced and pretty! I know what you mean, even the "natural" looks take a while to do Smiley Very Happy

Thank you!

Or when I start I'll just be like, "I'm just going to put one color on my lid, a coat of mascara and a swipe of sheer balm..." But I can never stop myself! So even my no-makeup look is still a face of makeup!

Today I went with a dark grey and blue. 

I love doing a smokey eye with color. Gives it a different kind of look. 

Smokey eyes with color are so, so fun, and the blue is just gorgeous with your top and that bright fuchsia lippie. Adore these color combinations! And your lashes look super full today. What mascara did you use???

I use Better then Sex Mascara by Too Faced. 

It is the best mascara I have found by far. 

It has been a blue kind of week for me.

I love playing with different shades of blue. 

Today I did a light blue shadow using my Sigma Cream Couture palette that is one of my very favs. I pray I never run out of any of the colors since it is not available anymore. 

That light blue shade is GORGEOUS. Now I'm sad I missed out on that palette! I also love that lippie. It really makes your lips look perfectly smooth and plush.

Very pretty!

Today's look:

- PTR sunscreen from sun safety kit

- HG ambient lightening palette

- benefit bad gal mascara

We both went for minimalist! And you look so fresh and adorable. So much better than me with minimal makeup, imo. Smiley Very Happy I tend to think I look awkward!

Thank you! I tend towards minimalist looks as I love hitting snooze Smiley Wink I thought you looked great and totally rocked that look.

Hi ya'll! I know I haven't really done any exciting makeup looks lately… I'll try to step it up lol

Today I am wearing

1. Lorac Foundation

2. Benefit Posie Tint

3. MAC fluid line in Blac Track

4. Eyeko Mascara

5. Bahama Mama Bronzer

6. Anastasia Brow Gel

7. MAC Love Lorn Lipstick

8. Guerlain Meteorites 03 

This lipstick looks great on you.  You are so right about the Posietint.  Looks amazing.

Im glad you like it! totally an underrated product in my opinion

33,247 Replies