Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yeah it is, It's a beautiful neck piece. lol thank you.that's why i grew to love makeup so much, i can express myself the way i feel a certain day, no limitations whatsoever! ^^ and the way to do those lips is just add 3 dabs of color in the center and smudge it out until you get the desired color 

IMG_20140710_151141_146[1].jpg

IMG_20140710_151245_957[1].jpg

IMG_20140710_152943_222[1].jpg

So today I decided to go for red lips! I've been wearing a lot of nude lipsticks/ lip balms lately that I decided to add some color back! I think I'm gonna go back to my red lips kick. I also put up an ugly-pretty pic because why not? And no wings either!!!

Eyes-

ABH Dipbrow in Ebony

Wet N' Wild Comfort Zone Palette

Lorac Pro Palette 1 (Sable)

UD Naked Palette (Darkhorse)

NYC Liquid Liner

UD Perversion Mascara

Salon Perfect Natural Lashes

Face-

Becca Ever Matte Primer

MUFE HD 180

LA Girl Pro Concealers in Expresso and Fawn

Coty Airspun Powder

Sephora Mattifying Powder Foundation in D65

Sleek Contour Kit in Dark

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush

theBalm Mary Lou Manizer

Lips-

MAC Cherry Lip Liner

MAC Ruby Woo

Necklace-

Renikins Sasha Spike in Silver (I'll take a better pic of this later! Sorry for the bad pic!)

holy hell, that necklace is SICK! I would so love to have that! lol, is ruby woo part of a limited edition collection? that red looks so lovely on you.

I know right?! I'm planning on purchasing the gold version soon. If you ever get a chance, get it!! It also comes with matching earrings Smiley Happy   Ruby Woo is part of MAC's permanent line. I think you're thinking of RiRi Woo which is a bit darker and it was limited edition.

oh yeah, that's the one with rihanna, right ? i would love to see an outfit using the necklace and earrings! Man, i love gold stuff too ^^ how much was it?

It was $42 X(  So a bitttt of a splurge. But I thought it was pretty cool, unique and BAWSE AS HE*L!!! I did think it over and talk it over with my parents before purchasing. Some other places to get cool statement jewelry are:

princesspjewelry dot com and briastyles dot net 

These places are also cheaper as well.

Also if you want me to put an outfit together using the necklace and earrings, I am willing to do it.

Your eyebrows are so perfect!! And I absolutely love that lipstick on you. Beautiful!!

You look awesome today stepping outside your comfort zone today Smiley Happy I realllllly love that first picture! Adorable.

You look amazing. It's like that lip color was made for you!

Where in the world did you find the Coty Airspun powder? I've actually even said, you know what I wish…I wish that they still made that powder in the gold, flowery box (I'm older now, names elude me). Have I  not been looking closely enough? 

You can find it at Walmart for $6!!! I've had mine for 2 years and I haven't used up to a quarter of it yet! They have 6 shades that I know of: Naturally Neutral (Translucent), Extra Coverage Translucent, Luminous Translucent, Suntan, Muted Beige, and Honey Beige. You can find it by the brushes and lashes on the bottom shelf! Smiley Happy

Shut up! My favorite brow powder comes from there but they're always out so I cruise that aisle a lot hoping for a restock. Now that you mention it, I don't usually look all the way down. Next time I am definitely grabbing some. And, my how their line has expanded. Go Coty Airspun!

this red pop of color is great on you and your necklace is really interesting. 

Here's my look today - I will try and get better at taking pictures! I look so weird haha. Definitely nervous about posting this! Hair was still drying...it takes forever to dry....and excuse the weird angles...I was trying to get rid of the shadows, pretty unsuccessfully.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Face:

Benefit Porefessional

Nars Sheer Glow - Siberia

Nars Powder Foundation - Siberia

Nars Blush - Douceur

Benefit Hoola bronzer

Eyes:

TF Shadow Insurance

UD Naked 1 (Sidecar, Smog, Darkhorse)

Loreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner

Dior Diorshow Mascara

Lips:

Kat Von D Lolita

Mac Lipglass - Cultured

Selfies aren't easy! It takes practice! I don't think you did an awful job either!!!! I haven't dug out my Naked palette lately; you've inspired me to maybe use it this weekend! And Dolce Vita is very pretty on you! 

Ahh!!!! That was a mistake! I didn't use Dolce Vita today. I used Douceur. I love Dolce Vita though...and I use it a lot! Glad I can inspire you to use Naked. I didn't touch mine for a long time but I got inspired a few months ago and am really loving the palette a lot more than when I bought it!

I am relatively new to the selfie myself.  My Facebook feed is full of selfies, so others have a lot more practice.  Surprisingly, my MIL is the biggest selfie taker.  She posts one almost every day.  The rest are mostly my younger friends.  There are some ladies here who take glamorous pictures with their eyes partially open to show the shadow.  My eyes look strange partially open in the pictures, so I usually just close them all the way.

Anyway, I love the overall shadow look you created as well as the color you blended on your lips.  

Thanks for the comments! Yeah...I was trying to keep my eyes open enough that I could see what I was doing, but it just looks weird haha so next time I am just going to close them and keep taking pictures until I get one that works. I am realllly not creative with makeup, or at all, so I am hoping that posting pictures in here and getting feedback will help me polish my look a little more!

Laritheloud usually gives the best feedback on this thread if that is what you're looking for.  I saw her post comments to someone who was going to an event once.  The person took her notes, and the finished look was a vast improvement over where she started.  I wish Lari lived near me, so I could invite her over to assist me.  She will probably happen along soon.  I try just to find the things I like about a look rather than giving feedback.  The truth is most of the ladies who post are more skilled than I am, so what feedback could I possibly offer?  

Pretty lady <3 I'mt rying to recall from the days I used this primer, the Too faced one, does it end up creasing on you? I feel like buying it again. That lolita lipstick looks superb on you, i love kVD's line, I can't wait for her new lipsticks to come out!

Thanks! I don't have an issue with the TF Shadow Insurance creasing. You could always buy a set that has the primer in it too as a cheaper way to retry it. That's basically why I have it - I wanted some TF set and it came with the full sized primer, and I needed a new eye primer anyway because I had finally run out of all of mine...and here I am!

I love how the lolita lipstick feels, and I actually bought it after seeing it on someone (can't remember who) in this thread - unfortunately it looks much warmer toned on me..which is why I put the gloss over it...too bad since I really wanted a matte lip but I still like it! But I am definitely tempted to try more of her products now - this was my first KVD purchase.

33,247 Replies