Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!  Not weird. I get asked if I'm a dancer quite often, strangely enough.

FACT- I only dance in front of people when I'm drunk. Unless I'm holding my hairbrush and then everything's cool- except me.

Hahaha yeah I'm not much of a dancer either Smiley Very Happy

What a lovely, soft use of the Electric Palette! This is probably the first time I won't say "fierce" in response to your LOTD... I think you look very soft and sweet today, especially with the lovely curls in your hair. So pretty in pink for spring!

Woooooohoooo! Taking pictures everyday is helping me get better at this.  It felt like a girly sorta day.  

I love your hair like that!! Also, check out those gorgeous soft eyes! 

Thanks! I got my first set of hot rollers at christmas and LOVE them! It takes five minutes to put them in and they set while I do my makeup. They curl a lot more than what you see. I take a brush and brush the curls out cause I like them soft and fluffy. 

Love the soft lips and your piercing eyes! Seriously, you could be a model. 

image.jpg

I LOVE otters! sooo cute <3

They hang out in our backyard! 

You have otters in your backyard??? I'm so jealous, where do you live?!

I live in Vancouver. Well Port Moody which is 15 minutes down the water.image.jpg

They freak us out a lot cause you're never actually expecting them to be there and they're big! 

Okay I'm coming to visit!!! that's so cute I am obsessed with them, please take a picture next time you see one!!! Smiley Happy Have you ever seen the babies??

Loooove the hair! Looking great as always!
I'm so jealous of you girls getting to dress up looking pretty on a Saturday! It is the first truly sunny and WARM weekend this year here in Montreal, and I`m stuck at home alone, in the heat, with bad cramps eating junk food and drinking ice caps! There will be no looks from me today, I`m still in my PJs! Smiley Tongue LOL

it's gorgeous here as well. :/ sorry you're having a sucky day. Not really much you can do but wait it out. image.jpgThere's some hearts and sunshine and rainbows to help you throUgh! 

You look precious, your hair is sooo cute!!! ^_^

Oh thank you! It's super girlie isn't it? 

I can never post a decent picture. Lighting at my house sucks, and during the day i never have the time!
 I'm posting two because the second one shows the real color of the lipstick. 

111.jpg222.jpg

Don't look at the faces I make, because I'm under the light and looking at the mirror behind my phone!And since I still have no concealer, I look like I should be an extra for The Walking Dead! Smiley Sad

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, Mac Mocha + MAC Costa Chic, Dr. Brandt pores no more, Lancome blush Rose Fresque, naked basics, ABH contour kit, Lancome noir eyeliner & Maybelline brown eyeliner.

Your bone structure is amazing, and I am loving the shape of your brows.

Thank you! I kinda used to think that I looked manly, but with time I've been becoming more comfortable with some of my traits... But next step, buy real brow tools!

33,248 Replies