Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

OMG thank you so much Smiley Very Happy not gonna lie my husband helped me out. One side felt darker than the other so he was helping me by telling me by checking. 

I have to say. I like the expression in the last pic. It's all "I know I look awesome. What's it to you." 

You look so fancy and pretty! What a gorgeous wedding look!

Thanks! I thought it showed the true color and effect of the blue shadow the best Smiley Happy 

I was so pumped about my outfit too; new dress new purse and my Prada shoes...was feeling classy. 

All the same stuff today, but used Sephora CC cream in medium, BTS mascara, Naked2, and EL lipstick in melon, with a little KVD frost on top of the bottom lip Smiley Very Happy

ETA : I used NYX luminizer cream for the first time.  It's ok, I like the idea, but I felt like i had to use a lot for it to show up. 

You're a stunner.  I am loving your eyes (as usual of course).

Thank you, K Smiley Happy

You really are one stunning looking woman.

I especially love that last picture with that great smile and bone structure you possess. 

I love your outfits as well.

Do your lashes really touch your brows or is that just how it looks in that top picture?

Thank you so much Evangeline!  Sometimes my lashes touch my brows and it messes up my shadows when the mascara is still wet so I have to use a qtip to remove the mascara haha

What an adorable top, meag! And your hair is so wavy and pretty! 

Thank you! Jcrew factory is my whole wardrobe, basically! Smiley Happy

Mine too! I was out of town yesterday and stumbled upon a J.Crew outlet. I swear my GPS took me right to it. But I stayed strong and stayed away! (For now) Smiley Happy

Online they have the best deals, too!  You can layer a coupon code with a promo which is so awesome

Gorgeous gorgeous girl!  Your top is super cute!  I personally always choose solids to wear even when I go on a mission to find fun prints.  My last mission got me black and white stripes.  Half success. 

I also wanna mention it looks like you're wearing falsies when I know you're not.   *grumbles

Thank you! I'm kind of obsessed with prints if you can't already tell!! Smiley Very Happy Get to TJMaxx or Jcrew Facotry/Banana Republic, they all have great prints! Solids are awesome too. 

Thanks, it's the BTS mascara, and I tightlined with black liner which I never do.

Your eyes look utterly amazing! Which mascara are you using? Loving the eyeshadow as well (one more reason for me to stalk the Naked2 palette ;-)

Too Faced Better than Sex, it doesn't work for everyone but it works for me!  Thanks girl Smiley Happy

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black. (applied this with a lighter hand than usual)

GIORGIO ARMANI silk eye pencil #4 

BOBBI BROWN eyeshadow in chocolate (very lightly, to blend eyeliner)

L'OREAL miss manga mascara (still obsessing)

MAC lipstick in sin

Seriously, I love your grungy makeup 

seriously i love your face !

"In the dark of the night people will find her"

I don't know why seeing this picture made me think of that song from Anastasia movie. You are a beautiful person. 

aw whiskey <3

random fact: i had a great great grandmother named anastasia. but she was no russian princess Smiley Wink

If you did say she was, Jemly, I don't think anyone here would call you a liar. Regal, sweetie!

Seriously sinful look! Lip color to die for, and smudged black eyeliner is grunge perfection Smiley Happy

thank you ballerinagrl !! 

Um, I have a confession to make. Yesterday I went to MAC and bought the lipstick in 'sin'. Fell in love with colour instantly Smiley Tongue  *cough cough* enabler *cough cough* Smiley Happy

33,247 Replies