Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

upload_6692331729122488246.jpgupload_3932536690568349274.jpgupload_5866692546111110877.jpg

And AGAIN I forgot to photograph my products... OY.

FACE:

MUFE Mat Velvet+ No. 25

Ethereal and Diffused Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette

IT Naturally Pretty to blend out crease/browbone highlight

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

LIPS:

TARTE Lipsurgence in Cheerful

Nars Super Orgasm Lip Gloss

I loooove the color combination you used! Looks so perfect, fresh, happy  Smiley Very Happy  and I agree, that dipbrow looks awesome!  Please.... some tutorials.....please  Smiley Wink

Smiley Wink I have a tripod now, at least, IRMAELENA. I'll give it a try sometime this month!

Wow, this is such a cool look! Your blending between all the colors that are so different is just perfect! You really are simply so creative to come up with such unique but beautiful looks every single day! 

Thank you so much, SD! It comes with getting bored with the 'same old' at the drop of a hat. And yes, even bright can become 'same old' really fast for me, so I have to sit and think about how to make it a little different! Smiley Very Happy

Gorgeous,  I'm scared to try that look.

Thank you so much, Girly2Shoes! I know brights are not for everyone. It takes practice (and quite a few too-bold mess-ups) to get the right balance for your face down.

You are the queen of bold, but still work-appropriate, eye looks!

I love to show that color can still be appropriate for the workplace! Something like this look could totally fly, I would just use a little bit more neutrals and a little less brights (like dragging a neutral color along the lower lash line instead of the bold blue/green). Thank you, sparkle!

Obviously this is all about the awesome eyes here, but can we take a second to admire those eyebrows??!?

Thank you so much! I swear by ABH Dipbrow now. Smiley Very Happy Though... I still have some days where my eyebrows just 'happen' more easily than other days. Today was one of those days where they just seemed to jump onto my face from my brush in seconds.

I bet tomorrow I'll look like a pair of furry caterpillars and I'll need to tear out the concealer!

We've all had that day Smiley Tongue

I tried Dipbrow but I just couldn't get the hang of it! I bought the blonde and it just still felt a little too much like this: Screen shot 2014-07-01 at 11.55.37 PM.png

It really is such a great product and I envy the brows of those who have figured it out. I kept reapplying it with a lighter and lighter hand but maybe I just prefer a softer look on my brows? Who knows, but you keep rocking that Dipbrow because it looks amazing on you!!

HA! It's totally possible to get a natural look with Dipbrow but it takes using a flimsy, soft brush and barely any product and just feathering it through. It's kind of a PITA, so if someone really prefers naturally brows, I usually make the recommendation to try out Brow Whiz or something else. 

Brow Wiz is my go-to and the brow product love of my life Smiley Wink

I'll have to give it a go with a softer brush, maybe my Sigma E75 is a bit too stiff. Thanks for the suggestion Smiley Happy

Ah Lari YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! Love these colors and you're blending is impeccable. Also, your skin has been looking great!

Thank you so much, chlotam!!! That really means so much, especially the part about my skin looking great -- I'm still slightly shocked whenever someone mentions that it looks good, lol! I really enjoyed doing today's look. It was for a fun day in the sun with a friend visiting from out of the country. Smiley Happy

I absolutely love this! My favorite from your recent looks for sure.I love how you blended the colors together and then added a totally different color above your lids, so unique!

Thank you so much, MK! The shade above/into the crease is Sunset from the IT Naturally Pretty Palette. I think it was subtle enough to look almost like a natural shadow to deepen the eye, but it also worked to warm up the look and make it slightly more interesting. 

So pretty Lari! You and bright colors just get along so well Smiley Happy

No one can ever tell me to give up my brights, that's for sure! Smiley Very Happy

I find myself putting everything away, then remembering and having to take it all out again...it's new! We're learning!

This is such a fun look! The green is just super perfect for you...I feel like you could pull off SO many different hair colors, but this (with the dipbrow) looks amazing Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies