Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

omg that's the kat von d blush i bought for my friend, what a lovely color, I made the right choice! 

It's so pretty and coral like a lot of my blushes.  I gravitate toward corals and light pinks.  My next blush has to be red or purple.  It's a rule. 

My favorite shade is coral as well, though for my blushes i like dusty rose O_O i think vintage whenever i think of dusty rose 

Wow! So pretty! You look glowy! I love that blush. I had it and thought it was beautiful. 

Thanks.  Meteorites are my friendSmiley Happy. Had it?  Did you put it in a TSB or something?  I can't imagine using a blush up, lol.

You look beautiful as ever, are you wearing some eyeliner on your water line,it really brightens your eyes.

No I'm not, I just have a really pale looking waterline.  Nice to know my eyes look bright though.  Smiley Happy

ok i know i said it yesterday but i'm obsessed with your eyebrows.

lipglass....i haven't worn it in a decade* because it was just too gloopy on/for me.

*with one exception being relatively recently when i bought the limited edition black lip glass because i, you know, had to have it after i fell in love with the simple idea of owning a black lipgloss. (for the record, it doesn't really go on black--it just kind of 'desaturated' your lips, if put on bare lips, or richens/deepens whatever color your have on under it). the color isn't exactly even but i chalked that up to it being black...... 

Well, with black lips you're kinda going for an artsy look rather than something really wearable I think.  I don't have anything black but I really wanna try a blacky purple.  

I don't know what's up with it.... Maybe my lips are too dry or something.  I should've prepped my lips first.

Ok this is my boldest successful look thus far I think.  Pictures don't do it justice. I did all mattes, dark purple and dark brown! Feedback would be appreciated since this is clearly not my forte!

WOW! You look unbelievably gorgeous here. Your hair, bold eyes, everything is just perfection!

It is very pretty.  I am loving your shadow application lately.  Now matter how hard I try, mine never looks as good.  I need more practice.  I wish I bought this color melted lipstick instead of the one from Ipsy.  I have only worn it once.  Because of the design, I cannot sanitize it to give away either.  Kinda bummer, so I am hoping I can alter it a little with gloss.  That way, I am not out $21.

Maybe it's the camera angle? I don't know, I think you do a great job.  It's hard when we are comparing ourselves to the Lari's of the thread ;-) 

Which color melted did you get?

And thank you!!

Also....I swear my chest isn't THAT white, jesus!

Your eyeshadow skills have been exceptional during the past few weeks.

I see what you mean by your cheekbones, but truthfully, meagboho, that makes you unique.

Just because its not perfect symmetry does not detract from your beauty. 

You are gorgeous, girl!

Evangeline, THANK YOU! I have been "practicing" so I am happy to know it's noticeable! I fear all my natural looks, while I use 3 different palettes, look the same in the pictures and people will get annoyed I post the same things!  It's fun to try new things.  

And I also wanted to second heartsmyface's sentiments.

Your hair always looks so beautiful and soft.

What are you using to keep it looking like this?

Haha I don't wash it that often, maybe that helps? I use regular shampoo and conditioner, and a monthly redken repair mask. 

I love your look today, meagboho! Very gorgeous! Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee

Thank you so much, Randee! Smiley Happy

You used the Ladybird palette! I think this look is absolutely stunning. Your eyes and lips are on the bold side, but they're not too much for your naturally pretty face. You blended the shades well and gave your eyes just enough dimension with the placement of the darkest shade. And you know how much I love that Melted lippie on you. I think I Raved about it last time you wore it, too! Smiley Very Happy

Your complexion also looks perfect, but, you know, that's always. Smiley Wink

I did! Only twice have I used it.  It intimidates me!  One of my coworkers wants it now, she loves dark mattes. 

Thanks, I love the melted lippy too! It's so...PINK! haha

And thanks again, I have honestly never thought of my complexion being close to perfect, but I'll take it!  The BB cream is like magic honestly. 

33,248 Replies